God Damn the Sun
Camelot found a way to explain Pippa not acknowledging his raid:
2023-10-06 dadsaw.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"I'm not obsessed, you're obsessed!" - Flaggot while once again seething about someone who hasn't mentioned him since the falling out.

Also, did anyone actually make a post about this supposed Discord or is it something they just made up?

Was this about raiding Pippa? What a homo if he thinks a raid from him would budge her in the slightest.

Dats racist! Futaba lives matter!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

diethylether

bird molecule
fuck I need to find an archive of the stream, does archivebro back up even the deleted ones? I think he does?

Pippa this show is older than YOU.
I would have guessed pippa is in her late twenties but I guess not?

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

diethylether

bird molecule

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'm sure our fearless leader touched on it but add it to the list of Pippas impact on vtubing

Archive
Also some art

Archive

node

I've been here for 2 weeks :shiinastare:
Don't take him too seriously, it's just standard procedure to assume people have been here longer than the date lets on. Sometimes even longer than the site's existed, so don't sweat it.

Eventually you can be the one to give the new guys a hard time :smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Archive:

Never Seen South Park vs South Park Mega Fan __ ft. @DizzyDokuro​

Rewatching the tunnel of slurs scene, I love seeing Dizzy not react at all to Chink, but Pippa and Dizzy both lose it immediately afterwards to Yamanba. Holy shit. :whatastory:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Stream so good, it scared me white and drove John vtuber back into the arms of a Tumblrina

DogBone

I'm sure our fearless leader touched on it but add it to the list of Pippas impact on vtubing

It's a niche in the market, and I don't understand why more vtubers cater to it. The only vtubers for edgy 4chan types are Kirsche and Pippa, that I know of. They don't even need to be blatantly racist or talk about politics, but I'm talking more edgy than the boring safe edgy you see. Maybe it's because everyone has to cuck to Twitch or YouTube, so they see it as pointless because it'll get them banned from major platforms. If Rumble was smart, they'd invest in getting a couple indies, promote them, and try to cater to Internet anime schizos, instead of just Internet political schizos.

Towle

It's a niche in the market, and I don't understand why more vtubers cater to it. The only vtubers for edgy 4chan types are Kirsche and Pippa, that I know of. They don't even need to be blatantly racist or talk about politics, but I'm talking more edgy than the boring safe edgy you see. Maybe it's because everyone has to cuck to Twitch or YouTube, so they see it as pointless because it'll get them banned from major platforms. If Rumble was smart, they'd invest in getting a couple indies, promote them, and try to cater to Internet anime schizos, instead of just Internet political schizos.
Panko Manko?

node

Panko Manko?
As a PoC QWEEN she's allowed to be racist. And to be sexist. And to fedpost. And to blame slurs on ESL.

Towle

What about blonde whamen?

Happy Black Qween Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom