"If this whole V-Tuber thing doesn't work out, let's just start a terrorist organisation"Alice Sawyer

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Moonshine Animation's Nip cousin.
Sake Architecture over here demolishing someone's ancestral home for a shitpost.
How would that stop someone from breaking in by means of the window while you're sleeping to get the jump on you?
Just live on the 5th floor, and hope there's no Chernobylium Spider Men coming to rob you.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Average White Woman stepping out to get a loaf of bread in Stockholm experience.

lvl8

I'm with Pippa on this one, I wish you could get a house with no windows in the bedroom for added privacy.
igloo-against-blue-sky.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine if we lived in a fair & just society in which we could get a reaction to this:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:educateyourself:"Every girl in school want's to be a marine biologist"~Pippa, the Whale expert
Yeah Pippa, the whale somehow just sucks all the food through it's teeth and not the water.... yeah. It's like a roomba.

lvl8

Ensok

Early Adopter
Pippa should watch Kairo.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
A reminder that this is the woman that is scared by a Hasbro product.
81gVpFjwDjS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wow, so terrifying, a crackhead rolls up to your locked door, and starts speaking in crack tongues at you.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"What's the polite term for it? It was a loony bin." - Pippa

And just because they're people doesn't mean you have to be nice to them. Communists were people once, and they're scum.

Yes, I watch Rudy as well.
That reminds me, I haven't watched him in a while so I should see what he's up to. Last I remember he hosed everyone with hit 6.9 kit.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Imagine turning on your door cam and it's just some dude sniffing your door knob.
I mean, we used to get gypsies who'd go to each and every apartment door in my building and beg people for money, I don't know about sniffing, but they did try to turn the doorknob at least a couple times, and I was usually home alone as a child. And that's why I'm not retarded enough to leave anything unlocked, even when I am home.

Thankfully the gyppos have moved north due to getting the shit beat out of them here by fed up locals and drunk Bri*ish tourists.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
They change what the politically correct term is for retards so often that I honestly don't know which one you're supposed to use now.

Also lol
1679540299466.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
And that's why I'm not retarded enough to leave anything unlocked, even when I am home.
To be fair, only people in nice white neighborhoods in the USA do that. Everywhere else people know to lock their doors like sane people and it always weirded me out when neighbors in a nice place would tell me their door was unlocked if someone needed anything, I felt like it was a trap or some kind of suicide by serial killer attempt.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I mean, we used to get gypsies who'd go to each and every apartment door in my building and beg people for money, I don't know about sniffing, but they did try to turn the doorknob at least a couple times, and I was usually home alone as a child. And that's why I'm not retarded enough to leave anything unlocked, even when I am home.

Thankfully the gyppos have moved north due to getting the shit beat out of them here by fed up locals and drunk Bri*ish tourists.
Old bud of mine got fed up with the Jehova's Witnesses and answered the door while butchering meat.
Bloody smock, cleaver in one hand and guts in the other.
Never got them again.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Ensok

Early Adopter
Okay, these doorbell cam videos she's been watching are pretty shit to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom