"I'll eat these (mushrooms) thinking they are a part of your body, Watame-senpai."IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
To be fair, only people in nice white neighborhoods in the USA do that. Everywhere else people know to lock their doors like sane people and it always weirded me out when neighbors in a nice place would tell me their door was unlocked if someone needed anything, I felt like it was a trap or some kind of suicide by serial killer attempt.
I live in a fairly large city, and a lot of people do actually leave their shit unlocked, but mostly during the winter when there aren't any tourists, and in areas that aren't hugely popular with tourists in the first place.

But that's just life in a country with no minorities :^). It's so safe that a single instance of someone getting beat up or murder gets news coverage for like three weeks straight.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Nepou is getting uppity.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"Reddit"

That explains it

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Nah, Pipupper would just go back inside when there's no food on the clown.

Sven

I've always appreciated that second clown as he went full in with proper looking makeup and with balloons instead of trying to be spoopy with a scary mask and some shitty looking weapon.

Regular looking thing in improper place/time beats out on try hard scariness

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's a smart girl, just ignore the door, it's never anything good.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nah, Pipupper would just go back inside when there's no food on the clown.
"GO PIPUPPER, KILL!"

Pipupper:
smugpug.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Twenty five minutes for the cops to arrive is pretty quick. Usually they just wait until they need to send the mortician.

And if you're in California, you can wait twenty five minutes for the unarmed social worker to get shot.

lvl8

Lady be like "come back in dog and finish the job."

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's so based. Bus hate!

Ensok

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Cities being an unwalkable nightmare is mostly a US and Canada thing.

>it's not a strawman
>describes a textbook strawman

what.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Japan doesn't have diversity to stab people on the trains and shit in them.

She's also right, people always say "no one is saying x" when they are always saying x but then just gaslight you that they aren't.

Ensok

Early Adopter
This is Pippa at her most based. These people don't get enough pushback from mainstream sources.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This is Pippa at her most based. These people don't get enough pushback from mainstream sources.
Vaush is especially guilty of this, like when he appeared on Beanie Man he would say something, get called on it, and then go "I never said that". It was almost a constant loop of that at ne point.

That's how these fuck monkeys push their agenda.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She's also right, people always say "no one is saying x" when they are always saying x but then just gaslight you that they aren't.
I don't think it's gaslighting, I think people are just able to instantly disregard such retardation, and not even give it the time of day, instead of latching on to it.

There's no point even acknowledging people saying something as retarded as "bro just ban all cars".

I mean, she already let the "homogeneous society" slip, so uh, y'know, at least she understand the root of the problem.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Streams like this make me like Pippa so much. She's the bestest basedest best girl.

I don't think it's gaslighting, I think people are just able to instantly disregard such retardation, and not even give it the time of day, instead of latching on to it.

There's no point even acknowledging people saying something as retarded as "bro just ban all cars".
That's easy to say, but it's politicians pushing this shit as well to the point that they're voting to give darkies 5 million dollars each and houses for $1 in LA or some other California shithole.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
But I am beginning to get concerned about her mental state as she's too into watching other people die now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom