"Hahaha this is nothing compared to the questions you guys ask me all the time, questions like 'What flavor are Subaru-chan's boobs?'"Oozora Subaru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Aegis just wanted to do it before half of /pcg/ did.
I mean the way he set it up it would just be a letter from Pippa to Pippa.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

Bet it was the instructions that got to her

Just had this brought to my attention but I suggested this to her a while back (she acknowledged me on stream about it, maybe 3 weeks ago I think?). I finished mine up a little while ago but am too dumb to post images, boomer here plz understand. It absolutely boggles my god damned mind that somebody could have trouble with basic assembly on these kits. It's more like a 10 minutes sister if you're just clipping and snapshitting with no sanding or anything. I have built them with my 10 year old relatives.
I realize Pippa has the "female" AND the "non-Asian" debuffs for plamo but PIPPA PLEASE. I was thinking she was a competent artist and therefore could get into painting minis and models more but she is failing at stuff aimed for preteens to build with no glue or nippers required. Maybe what is needed is a Pippa Fix Team. Reticule can teach her accounting and also why home security is important, I can teach her plamo. Who can cook?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She has alot of those chatgpt letters to write since I feel like she's gonna prob do em all.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Just had this brought to my attention but I suggested this to her a while back (she acknowledged me on stream about it, maybe 3 weeks ago I think?). I finished mine up a little while ago but am too dumb to post images, boomer here plz understand. It absolutely boggles my god damned mind that somebody could have trouble with basic assembly on these kits. It's more like a 10 minutes sister if you're just clipping and snapshitting with no sanding or anything. I have built them with my 10 year old relatives.
I realize Pippa has the "female" AND the "non-Asian" debuffs for plamo but PIPPA PLEASE. I was thinking she was a competent artist and therefore could get into painting minis and models more but she is failing at stuff aimed for preteens to build with no glue or nippers required. Maybe what is needed is a Pippa Fix Team. Reticule can teach her accounting and also why home security is important, I can teach her plamo. Who can cook?
5 dollarydoos says shes sanding the spurs down.

JMForte

It's Pippa, she can't read.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't feel like reposting it, but Pippa replied to someone who posted an anthropomorphic giantess futa squirrel picture for some reason.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa is becoming an opossum tonight it seems

diethylether

bird molecule
Modern movies are such dogshit.
Sicario is a very good movie from 2015, you should give it a try. Unfortunately, the sequel is kind of a letdown

"I kind of want to do drugs"
:fishmandispair:
as someone who has done just about every stimulant on the drug market except for crack and meth (in the past), I can safely say that the bunny would ruin itself over the course of a few weeks at best

I think it's on covid was leaked from a lab in China. I think most people are now debating if it was it intentional or an accident, was it a weapon or not. Don't think people really care about arguing that stuff as much as if it was a lab leak or not.
it took them 2 years to even be like "oh uhh yeah maybe it was a leaked virus lol"
I spent like a week researching shit about the virus when it came up and it was so blatantly obvious it was an accidentally leaked bioweapon. I no longer have the sources I collected, but the origin of the virus, which infects only bats, is over 1000km away from Wuhan. But Wuhan has a biolab. And the most damning fact is that gene sequences of the HIV virus were found in the corona virus, which is near impossible to be coincidence.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
it took them 2 years to even be like "oh uhh yeah maybe it was a leaked virus lol"
I spent like a week researching shit about the virus when it came up and it was so blatantly obvious it was an accidentally leaked bioweapon. I no longer have the sources I collected, but the origin of the virus, which infects only bats, is over 1000km away from Wuhan. But Wuhan has a biolab. And the most damning fact is that gene sequences of the HIV virus were found in the corona virus, which is near impossible to be coincidence.
It doesn't even need to be a bioweapon, just gain-of-function hubris.

diethylether

bird molecule
It doesn't even need to be a bioweapon, just gain-of-function hubris.
why would you splice parts of the HIV virus into another virus if you didn't have malicious goals. If you want to play with gain of function, I'm sure there are safer options.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Wonder if Pippa will tweet or mention anything about that emergency broadcast test they sent out

JMForte

Wonder if Pippa will tweet or mention anything about that emergency broadcast test they sent out
Why would she? I really don't get why people forget that they've done it before and they are legally required to do it like every few years.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Why would she? I really don't get why people forget that they've done it before and they are legally required to do it like every few years.
easily spooked and knowing her she prob forgot they were doing one today, idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom