"Because I live in Japan, it's just more convenient for management to sometimes choose me - sometimes they would want some people from overseas, but you know the cost, the time, it's not worth it sometimes sadly"Kotoka Torahime

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

easily spooked and knowing her she prob forgot they were doing one today, idk
Yeah I could see that. My complaint was more on seeing people acting like it was crazy they were doing a test.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
why would you splice parts of the HIV virus into another virus if you didn't have malicious goals. If you want to play with gain of function, I'm sure there are safer options.
But the safer options aren't the fun ones. It's the sort of field where the consequences aren't nearly as interesting as playing god on the taxpayer dime.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine the nukes actually start flying in the middle of a Pippa stream and thousands of people's last moments on this Earth are spent watching a retard LARP as an anime girl.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Imagine the nukes actually start flying in the middle of a Pippa stream and thousands of people's last moments on this Earth are spent watching a retard LARP as an anime girl.
I am going to die the way I lived thank you

famous artist pipkun

those poor 3rd worlders.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Don't promise me a good time.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I don't feel like reposting it, but Pippa replied to someone who posted an anthropomorphic giantess futa squirrel picture for some reason.
Was it the sandy cheeks giantess cock vore picture?
I've been on the internet too long..:depressedtako:

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Kinda gay but if we're animated by nuclear he'll fire going out having fun with you fags ain't so bad all things considered
:sanasmile:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Goodness me, an English Walmart. I cant even think up a stupid joke for it.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Over here they're called ASDA, I assume it's a leaf branch.

Topo Chico

The trailer park rabbit is adorable

Also asda is pure UK, Wally World just bought it

DogBone

The trailer park rabbit is adorable

Good pajama pants are like a hot shower, you never want to get out of them. The same applies to sweatpants. Unfortunately, she has revealed another identifiable characteristic for Reticule's list. One of these days, he will find Meat Pippa, and God help them both when he does.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Good pajama pants are like a hot shower, you never want to get out of them. The same applies to sweatpants. Unfortunately, she has revealed another identifiable characteristic for Reticule's list. One of these days, he will find Meat Pippa, and God help them both when he does.
It will be a difficult time for them both pippa will be spending some time in court and reticule will be six feet under

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

I love how she makes sure to specify that these aren't the pattern, so anyone building a Pippa voodoo doll will just give up before wasting all that time. Also no clothesdox.
It will be a difficult time for them both pippa will be spending some time in court and reticule will be six feet under
However will he find the hillbilly white woman dressing in her pj's all day. Oh wait, that's all of them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom