"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

Lets be fair... If you were invited to the Pipkin family hoard, would you accept? (Not you Reticule)
It would have given me someone to trade Pokemon with :smugpipi:

JMForte

Rezuul was contemplating joining the VC on his stream. It's only a matter of time before he joins...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1696036859212.png
Look, it's the one guy.

Stunned But Dumb

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Sven

It sounds so wrong to say the words "everyone loves Eating Mike Tyson's Ass" but honestly it is true.
The man, the myth, the legend.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Truly this is 1984. How could pippa suppress the will of the people :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Maybe Hina wanted Pippa in that discord to try and coax Marimari into playing mahjong?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Topo Chico

Maybe this had something to do with it?
Wiki says they’re still 94% Icelandic, kinda shit source, but I don’t think they’d go massively African in a couple years skewing the results so heavily. I’d argue it’s poor sample selection or something. Ultimately it’d require dna comparison between Icelanders and peoples from the Nordic states. Maybe throw in some older Nord dna to see if they were lactose and it was like Germanic admixture that increased the modern Nord peoples to have a higher tolerance to milk I dunno :botanshrug:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
How long until someone incites a gang war in chat between the spiders and ants.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Wiki says they’re still 94% Icelandic, kinda shit source, but I don’t think they’d go massively African in a couple years skewing the results so heavily. I’d argue it’s poor sample selection or something. Ultimately it’d require dna comparison between Icelanders and peoples from the Nordic states. Maybe throw in some older Nord dna to see if they were lactose and it was like Germanic admixture that increased the modern Nord peoples to have a higher tolerance to milk I dunno :botanshrug:
Always interesting to have HBD in the thread (Human Biodiversity, not Happy Birthday)

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Couldn't Sakana just make a go-nowhere branch of Phase Connect and use those details to counter-claim on the basis that they own Pippa's copywrite? I dunno it's all bullshit like you and Pippa said anyways.
Essentially the way it works, in terms of the bullshit ones, is that fraudulent claimants upload generic sounding audio tracks/stock sample libraries/clips of game cutscenes etc. to the automated system, which then sends the revenue from any other videos it finds that have those clips in them to them. If it happens to your video your recourse is to either a) let it happen and lose your earnings to a copyright troll, or b) file a dispute from a preset list of reasons (which conveniently doesn't include "the claimant doesn't actually own this"), add a few lines of text to justify the dispute, then sign it with a full legal name - which the false claimant will see. That obviously puts independent vtubers' privacy at risk since they have no management or IP holder to sign it for them.

The system is broken enough that it's entirely possibly for a musician to accidentally commit fraud through it - if they upload their cover version or remix of a song into Content ID after securing the rights to do so, there's a chance it will retroactively claim all instances of the original version, because the machine just thinks "eh, close enough".

kingcaid

A shame she couldn't get a N would have been nice after last night.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Anime Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom