Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Her detroit con vid is up

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
If she doesn't stream Stick of Truth tonight Tenma will probably take a trip to the States to beat the shit out of her.

I asked for a Pippa/Tenma collab, but this would suffice.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
If she took a nap, will she actually wake up in an hour...

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm watching Koe's video and the woman said "I bet Pippa has a beautiful room."
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Topo Chico

Like that one day she slept for what 12 hours? and missed stream time cant remember the exact amount
All NEETs gain the racial buff of Infinite Sleep: you can sleep up to 18h in one go, but you’re extremely tired after you wake up.

Pippa has procd this ability before and I’m sure she will again

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
To Pippa, anyone of the phase company, or any /here/ Vtubers. Your audience is mostly men and as such merchandise should also be created with this in mind. Below is wendigoon merch and is clearly designed for men and it’s a decent example of what merch targeting men should look like. Trying to sell merch to the female portion of your audience is leaving shit loads of profit on the table.

DogBone

All NEETs gain the racial buff of Infinite Sleep: you can sleep up to 18h in one go, but you’re extremely tired after you wake up.

Pippa has procd this ability before and I’m sure she will again
I'll need to look at the wiki. It's possible that the ability is ready, but it's all about how long the cool down is. Remember, Pippa is a level 8 NEET, so that could be a factor as well.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I'll need to look at the wiki. It's possible that the ability is ready, but it's all about how long the cool down is. Remember, Pippa is a level 8 NEET, so that could be a factor as well.
No cooldown, but you only get to use it once per long rest.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
But what is that in Thetans?

Topo Chico

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
To Pippa, anyone of the phase company, or any /here/ Vtubers. Your audience is mostly men and as such merchandise should also be created with this in mind. Below is wendigoon merch and is clearly designed for men and it’s a decent example of what merch targeting men should look like. Trying to sell merch to the female portion of your audience is leaving shit loads of profit on the table.

I got this Touhou shirt some years back (not my picture (not official obviously (I'm actually wearing it at this very moment))). It's a very nice design that also doesn't blare exactly what it is at you, and only people fluent in Touhou would recognize it's of Sakuya Izayoi. This is the kind of shirt design I was hoping for with a Pippa shirt.

I recall, actually, Pippa talking about liking these sort of obfuscated designs as being ideal for shirts of anime and whatnot, so I'm a bit surprised it was not what ended up getting pushed through. Oh well, maybe next time.

touhou sakuya shirt.jpg

Attachments

• touhou sakuya shirt.jpg
    touhou sakuya shirt.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 8

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You can easily differentiate the Yamanbacattle npcs in chat with those who are concerned about and hoping that she is currently sleeping, and those who are like "COUNTING DOWN THE MINUTES TILL LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I was about to say Reticule account doxed, but he would never say anything negative about her teeth, he'd instead conjure up a cope.
If only he'd conjure up a restraining order instead.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom