"Stop sending me discord friend requests, I will not add your grooming ass"Kattarina Qutie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Haven't watched Pippa live for months. She sounds different, is it different audio setup, or her meds?
Audio stuff, teeth stuff and also sleep deprived

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She's almost been awake for 24 hours, and now she's going to get at most 2 hours of sleep before stream. She's definitely going to oversleep.
1695942388912.png

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
God, Pippa and Lumi are so gay for each other.

Sven

Ah the glory of the Vermintide stream the featured very little Vermintide., good times.

Wonder if we'll get eepy Pippa, late Pippa, or no Pippa tonight. Probably a combo of the first 2.
We will get late eepy Pippa, who will then be bullied into calling it early and going back to bed

kingcaid

Have to watch the first 4 hours because I thought I was free of midday pippa gorillas. :annoyedpippa:
Triggering my PTSD from the total cat death arc again, pippa.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Ah the glory of the Vermintide stream the featured very little Vermintide., good times.

That was my introduction to Lumi, and I'm really glad it was. Lumi's voice sounds like such a Stacey, I never would've given her a chance. That Vermintide collab where they played for two hours and then just talked for four more demonstrated there was a lot more going on in that brain of hers, on top of her experiences being relatable.

Just as we need more Pippa/Tenma collabs, we really need more Pippa/Lumi collabs.

And LisPa, good lord we need more LisPa.

Anime Fan

She didn't like Friends, which is understandable.

Salado

who will then be bullied into calling it early and going back to bed
To guerilla on twitch for 4 more hours.

JMForte

Pippa I know you probably aren't going to listen to this place, /pcg/ or anybody not here or there I would be remissed to also say, 7 hours was good, you don't need to stream anymore today.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
God, Pippa and Lumi are so gay for each other.
Lumi better put out, I interrupted watching Roca and Airi like 5 times just ot get Lumirolled by some boring game and conversation that had already moved away from what I was PROMISED! Pippa better at least get laid for my suffering! Put on the Colress suit Lumer!
:annoyedpippa:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa I know you probably aren't going to listen to this place, /pcg/ or anybody not here or there I would be remissed to also say, 7 hours was good, you don't need to stream anymore today.
lol lmao

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
steamers live and die by streaming.

Anime Fan

Lumi better put out, I interrupted watching Roca and Airi like 5 times just ot get Lumirolled by some boring game and conversation that had already moved away from what I was PROMISED! Pippa better at least get laid for my suffering! Put on the Colress suit Lumer!
:annoyedpippa:
Lumi already did the Colress thing, but Pippa's response was a surprise:

kingcaid

If she doesn't stream Stick of Truth tonight Tenma will probably take a trip to the States to beat the shit out of her.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lumi already did the Colress thing, but Pippa's response was a surprise:
>I'm strait now
Obviously Pippa needs this medication daily Lumi, because it didn't stick :smugpipi:

Salado

If she doesn't stream Stick of Truth tonight Tenma will probably take a trip to the States to beat the shit out of her.
Nah... she will steal her stereo, tho.

JMForte

Sounds like an even better idea. Pippa do not actually go through with the stream. Do an offcollab with Tenma beating you up, would be worth it.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Well we are getting something tonight

e. yea about that

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom