"You guys don't have to worry about me getting a lover or anything. Can you imagine? I gotta stream! Like, 'Pull out, I gotta start OBS"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
My rolemodel is the mustache man. When I eventually get to invade Russia I'll make sure it won't be in the winter.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
When life kicks you down, you'll take the hand of anyone who'll reach out to you. Same thing happened to Germany and Mustache Man after The Great War.
I miss him... :painpeko:

JMForte

Andrew Tate is a psy-op

He manifested out of nowhere with an already-set fanbase, with the media labeling him as the second coming of funny mustache man, you can't tell me his "rise to fame" wasn't manufactured by The Powers That Be to be used as a towering menace that they can "take down" and pat themselves on the back
It's just things like TikTok fame to being put on main stream news that they can shit on and go "oh look at the things influencing our kids" before he has a fall, if he gets more famous with him appearing more then that's even better because they can rag on him even more.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Googling "Andrew tate how to make your resume".... nothing? "Andrew tate how to do your taxes" hmmmm that's unfortunate
"Andrew tate prostate health".... lung cancer?
Yeah I don't think Andrew Tate can help men with anything of value :SelenHAHAhere:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
We were all just Pippa's alt personalities

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

formerly pipkin (Parody)

What have we done to these animals...
View attachment 47174
Edit:

Just look at what we did to the bull terrier
.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
can't believe Reticule was right all along, horrifying!
I'm the part of her that loves herself, the rest of you are just her crippling self doubt and self hatred.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
TEACH YOUR CHILDREN INSTEAD OF DISARMING YOURSELF!

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Eat em and breed em

I need help
That's why you should be responsible and lock up your guns

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The left completely alienates, isolates, and refuses to talk to an entire generation of men and then they get surprised when they start following people like Tate.
Masculinity in general is demonised to the point where every young boy with typical masculine traits will face resistance in day-to-day life just for being themselves, doubly so with the lack of grown men actually being present in their lives to begin with. More kids are growing up with single mothers than ever before. Some primary schools don't have a single male teacher.

No shit they latch on to the first male figure they see who doesn't shame them for basic parts of their personalities.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
If your kids need a role model save them a life of embarrassment and take advantage of your local Big Brothers Big Sisters program if possible, instead of them becoming invested in weird internet personalities that don't translate into the real world.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
He spammed his videos on YouTube and TikTok on hundreds of different channels for months before he got popular.

Yes, and what I'm getting at is the media treated him as someone that everyone - and I mean everyone everyone - already knew when they started reporting on him en-masse

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yes, and what I'm getting at is the media treated him as someone that everyone - and I mean everyone everyone - already knew when they started reporting on him en-masse
Doesn't the media always do that? They just make a claim as if it's common knowledge about something and then run with the narrative.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>rabbit only has two teef she's comfortable eating with
heh

Salado

"Why does it hurt the eat the garbage that ruined my mouth on the first place?"

Well I don't know Pippa... :fishmandispair:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom