Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I did not hear pitbulls when she first said it

lvl8

Isn't Pibbles Ralphs negro sidekick?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I don't think it's completely his wife's fault, I think he was always just a weak willed person and the only thing that was going for him was his friends that pulled him into making fun content. Once that became taboo and he was surrounded by retards like Hasan he completely crumpled, while H3 and others just act like that for the shekels.
Not completely, but she definitely is the biggest contributor to his downfall.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I don't think it's completely his wife's fault, I think he was always just a weak willed person and the only thing that was going for him was his friends that pulled him into making fun content. Once that became taboo and he was surrounded by retards like Hasan he completely crumpled, while H3 and others just act like that for the shekels.
This is most obvious in the Joji/Maxmofoe/Idubbz collabs. They treat him like the runt, and that's telling looking back.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Interesting and nuanced take on pit bulls?
On my internet?
Unthinkable.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She is totally correct, the average mouth breather should not be trusted with Pitbulls if we cannot implement Total Pitbull Death.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

She did the Sibyl voice

JMForte

>government regulation
Nah, fuck that. Get them out of hands of lesser people, kill all the dangerous ones and then just breed the non violent ones. Unironically, we can fix pitbulls. Not even a joke, look at what we did to pugs and all the other deformed and dogs that we fucked up.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
>government regulation
Nah, fuck that. Get them out of hands of lesser people, kill all the dangerous ones and then just breed the non violent ones. Unironically, we can fix pitbulls. Not even a joke, look at what we did to pugs and all the other deformed and dogs that we fucked up.
You realize killing them would require taking someone else's property from them right?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Not completely, but she definitely is the biggest contributor to his downfall.
I agree with that, she's a piece of shit, I just think there's more in play than just her like some claim.

This is most obvious in the Joji/Maxmofoe/Idubbz collabs. They treat him like the runt, and that's telling looking back.
A big part of it is none of the others denounced their prior content, even Joji who had some retarded takes about BLM from what I hear still has a good sense of humor about people bring up his time as Filthy Frank. Meanwhile idubbbz is apologizing and crying about his past content which really wasn't that bad and most of the people covered in things like Content Cop probably don't really care about it at this point.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Went looking for any book review channels that fit her description. I think it might be KrimsonRogue.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I already talked about the whole pitbull thing before, but I'll point out Pippa's idea wouldn't work for the reason I brought up before; pitbull isn't a breed, it's a shape of dog that encompasses several breeds, many completely unrelated.

JMForte

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Calling or comparing her to an angel is blasphemy.
She's angelic though, you're just jealous of your sister again Yuni.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
If doodle misses the windshield wiper laugh after the mold cure removes it, he could always just swap to watching Proctor :smugselen:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa's egirl voice is weird, it's got nothing on her normally beautiful and angelic voice.
You should be strapped to an electric chair

Sven

Now that gameplay time is over we end with 4 negligent discharges of the gun so far, already more then Faith's 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom