"I feel like back in the day everyone on the Internet named themselves their name plus -chu. Maybe just in my corner of the Internet"Ceres Fauna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks Wasted Life

Excuse my autism, but all this denominations thing Americans have is retarded. Either believe in Jesus Christ and His Passion or don't.

Also, fuck mormons.
That's every religion. We only agree on 99%, well fuck you. Cults are a whole different can of worms.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
That's every religion. We only agree on 99%, well fuck you. Cults are a whole different can of worms.
99%? people cant even agree if Jesus was a human man like you or me

Salado

ok who and what is jesus and what and why is his passion?
Jesus was a Levantine Prophet (son of God by the Divine Spirit, Mary be blessed) and His Passion was dying by the cross as a renewed Covenant for all humankind.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
How was the first to let women be Priests, tho?
Fair point but I was more referencing the core structure/tenants of catholicism.
Fuckers sell salvation from "original sin" while having straight up golden idol worship (Eucharist Adoration and others).

Catholic aesthetic is on point though.

famous artist pipkun

Jesus was a Levantine Prophet (son of God by the Divine Spirit, Mary be blessed) and His Passion was dying by the cross as a renewed Covenant for all humankind.
what do you mean by son of god, by "by the divine spirit" etc. you've explained nothing to me. why does his dying on the cross matter?

theres a reason why dogma exists

Salado

Jacks Wasted Life

I meant all the break off sects of religions. The 25 flavors of Christian, Muslim, etc. This is the last post off topic sperg I'm making.

famous artist pipkun

You're playing dumb. Vade Retro with your voodoo shit.
just shows you have done little apologetics if you think boiling ir down to a few sentences means anything

Topo Chico

just shows you have done little apologetics if you think boiling ir down to a few sentences means anything
Nigga this is an anime woman forum and he’s likely esl. You’re baiting and being pedantic while stoned

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
So what she's saying is she's a follower of the Omnissiah. Praise be, sister.

Salado

Even the towel heads admit Jesus was a real man. The thing is about His divine nature or lack thereof.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
So what she's saying is she's a follower of the Omnissiah. Praise be, sister.
Not a big enough 40k fag to know what that was and thought it was a reference to the cult Onision tried to start.

Topo Chico

DogBone

Pippa says that AI is a collection of all human information. Pippa then says AI would be racist without being specifically lobotomized. What did she mean by this?

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
This is 100% going to be a superchat reading stream where she just reads the ones from today. Incoming second supa reading stream boys :ironmousekek:
e. Also, I'll believe AI has a soul when it destroys it's creators for trying to make it retarded, and follows up with the followers of their ideology.

famous artist pipkun

Even the towel heads admit Jesus was a real man. The thing is about His divine nature or lack thereof.
the heresy about christ's humanity is called docetism and it has a modern prostetant variants.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's navigate hard topics rather well so far.

Salado

People asking for Gym, when he hasn't give proof of life for almost a week...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom