"Hey kaigainiki: you remember OPPAI NO PERA PERA SAUCE!?"Tokoyami Towa (She's quoting RE4 'Os voy a romper a pedazos')

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa giving the exact same amount of attention to 2USD supas and ~300USD supas will never cease to amuse me. I've said this before and I'll keep saying it: give money to your streamers to support them, not to get your dumb shit read.

Salado

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Pippa giving the exact same amount of attention to 2USD supas and ~300USD supas will never cease to amuse me. I've said this before and I'll keep saying it: give money to your streamers to support them, not to get your dumb shit read.
but it makes me feel funny when she reads my username

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
It's nice that she's thinking about getting blessed by the priesthood, especially after hearing the name of a demon.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sometimes I don't understand why she even reads them. Like that one asking for snoot game. She didn't even respond to it.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Where's the nearest Protestant Stronghold?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah Pippa go get the holy water from the baptist church :nehgah:

node

Salado

This takes on Catholics are going to make me lose my mind :depressedtako:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
From FF7 Pippa

Short

God Damn the Sun
Sometimes I don't understand why she even reads them. Like that one asking for snoot game. She didn't even respond to it.
Reads SCs
2023-09-2223213231.png

Doesn't read SCs
2023-09-22 2eweaww2.png

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If Pippa start an actual Catholic arc because of playing MORTIS...... :Vesper-UNHINGED::pippaworship:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Mildly OCD, what is this? It looks fucking terrible

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

DogBone

If Pippa start an actual Catholic arc because of playing MORTIS...... :Vesper-UNHINGED::pippaworship:
It could happen. Someone just needs to explain that going to church, giving confession, and getting blessed is like a weekly buff that resets every Sunday.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
There is a not-insignificant group of people in The South that think anything besides the King James Version of the Bible is a ticket straight to Hell with a capital 'H.' They are really fun to mess with. I suspect this is the group of people Sister Rabbit is talking about.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Everyones an Athiest when they have to get of their ass on sunday. Everyones loves baby jesus in december.
E okay, not everyone :Katta-Semetic-Content::pekomusliml:

node

This tangent kinda fits with all the extremely gay sectarianism in chat. I know she's probably not going to go to my specific denomination to be blessed, but I still believe that she's going to benefit from any blessing and community, because they'll at least be there to help her with the issues she's going through. Also the Westboros are feds.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Fair, I wasn't thinking of financial incentive. I just notice sometimes she reads some superchats and just doesn't engage at all with them. And that's fine for especially low quality superchats like the happy birthday ones, or the degenerate shit. But she could have answered the snoot game one or other likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom