"Wasn't there some saying that went 'He who hurts another hurts his own ass?'"Hakui Koyori

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Mildly OCD, what is this? It looks fucking terrible

Pretty neat little walking simulator about teenagers getting trapped on a haunted military base-island that isn't written like turboAIDS. Amazing OST.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

I played this game years ago. It's about a group of teens going on a trip to this island and some supernatural shit happens. It focuses on the relationships and dynamics with the characters and as the main character you have dialogue options that change things slightly. It's got a little of that Life is Strange feel but nowhere near as tumblrfaggy from what I remember. I'd give it around a 6 or 7/10.

Sven

I'm kind of surprised it took 3 Faith streams for conversations to do more then just brush against religion.

Wait Oxenfree costs money, I swear I've never seen that game for anything but free and I've seen it enough that I recognize the name despite never even seeing so much as a screenshot of it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Churches from my experience are full of nice people until you run into a priest whose attracted to little boys. Otherwise your fine.

Edit: Don't let them get you in a room alone if the door has a lock near the top on the inside. You see the priest lock that shit while your with him your only option is to fight.

Topo Chico

It’d be really neat after her horror spree for her to watch and or react to any of the interviews or talks by Catholic exorcist Vincent Lampert. Very spoopy

Salado

Excuse my autism, but all this denominations thing Americans have is retarded. Either believe in Jesus Christ and His Passion or don't.

Also, fuck mormons.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
you have dialogue options that change things slightly
Coming across the gun range on the island and one of the dialog options actually being pro-gun and genuine actually fucked me up the first time, because the game is made by people who worked at Disney or some shit.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Churches from my experience are full of nice people until you run into a priest whose attracted to little boys. Otherwise your fine.
>Rie's afraid of competition
He's got God on his side, you have no chance:cursedhaachama:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Since we are fagging up the thread with chirstposting.
Catholics are the biggest cucks in Christianity. Have to jump through hoops and pay subscription fees just to say you love Jesus.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>arrested by the FBI for hacking an xbox
That's a fucking lie for sure.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
This tangent kinda fits with all the extremely gay sectarianism in chat. I know she's probably not going to go to my specific denomination to be blessed, but I still believe that she's going to benefit from any blessing and community, because they'll at least be there to help her with the issues she's going through. Also the Westboros are feds.
protestants can make christianity mean anything these days. i

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Since we are fagging up the thread with chirstposting.
Catholics are the biggest cucks in Christianity. Have to jump through hoops and pay subscription fees just to say you love Jesus.
But they gots Angels. Protistins aint got no Agels or nothin cool.

Salado

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Paraphrasing:
"People keep recommending Cry Of Fear, I'll have to play it."
Did Pippa forget that she played Cry Of Fear once two years ago and never finished it? Was the same stream she raged about lockpick RNG - she installed and started COF after ragequitting that one.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Excuse my autism, but all this denominations thing Americans have is retarded. Either believe in Jesus Christ and His Passion or don't.

Also, fuck mormons.
ok who and what is jesus and what and why is his passion?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Coming across the gun range on the island and one of the dialog options actually being pro-gun and genuine actually fucked me up the first time, because the game is made by people who worked at Disney or some shit.
I'll admit I played the game when it came out in 2016 so I don't remember everything, but if that's the case I'll have to check it out again. Is the new one similar or did the dialogue get worse?

Sven

Paraphrasing:
"People keep recommending Cry Of Fear, I'll have to play it."
Did Pippa forget that she played Cry Of Fear once two years ago and never finished it? Was the same stream she raged about lockpick RNG.

Pippa remembering something....

You of all people should know how this game is played :smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Also, fuck mormons.
Europe did it. Not our fault :educateyourself: except Mormons, sorry

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'll admit I played the game when it came out in 2016 so I don't remember everything, but if that's the case I'll have to check it out again. Is the new one similar or did the dialogue get worse?
Haven't played the second one yet, I keep forgetting it came out.

Topo Chico

Is she about to woman moment herself into natural law or something
E: she aborted the potential woman moment
:pippasadl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom