"Yeah but I'm poooor"Kaneko Lumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's because what the "internal monologue" is to each of us probably depends on how each our minds adapted differently to facilitate tasks (for example, I always had to mutter "negative b plus or minus root b squared minus four a c over two a" in my mind when using the formula on my math assignments). The internal monologue is also helpful for complex reasoning, but for those who aren't prone to complex reasoning it might not be as necessary, and so it would be less likely to develop. It probably correlates to IQ, but I realize I sound like a twat for saying so.
Maybe the definition of internal monologue is just something I'm not understanding. It's not like I have everything that ever happens to me narrated in words, but the bulk of my thoughts are essentially me formulating it as a sentence in my head. As an autist, it's pretty useful in allowing me to not fuck up in conversation as much.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Maybe the definition of internal monologue is just something I'm not understanding. It's not like I have everything that ever happens to me narrated in words, but the bulk of my thoughts are essentially me formulating it as a sentence in my head. As an autist, it's pretty useful in allowing me to not fuck up in conversation as much.
It boils down to can you hear your voice in your head and it's not the same as actually hearing a voice it's like an approximate memory of the sound

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I can't imagine how thinking occurs if it's not going through the words in your head.
It's something most bilingual people I know can do, just basically feel your thoughts instead of forcing them into words. And you can learn to put thoughts into word, just that most people don't have the need to if they don't already. Having an inner monologue does seem better for future planning and more complex thoughts. The times when I didn't have one, I was just living day-to-day, with no consideration of my future.

DogBone

It's something most bilingual people I know can do, just basically feel your thoughts instead of forcing them into words. And you can learn to put thoughts into word, just that most people don't have the need to if they don't already. Having an inner monologue does seem better for future planning and more complex thoughts. The times when I didn't have one, I was just living day-to-day, with no consideration of my future.
Playing MMO's broke Pippa's brain so bad she doesn't even think. She just needs to know her hotkeys. No thoughts. Her doctor should've done an MRI on her skull to check and see if her brain is as smooth as a pink billiard ball.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I told you niggas she didn't have an internal monologue.
I told you.
I'm 99% certain she's said it before.
Yeah, but can she imagine an apple?
836042.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
For whatever reason, my inner monologue is overwhelmingly in English even though it's not my native language. Probably because I actually use English much more than I do my native language.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Yeah, but can she imagine an apple?
View attachment 45612
I can't imagine how fucked your head must be to be a 5 here. I can play a whole chess game in my head by visualizing the board, or play certain games like SM64 in my head to an autistic level of detail.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Well atleast she has sone good taste

For context the usual horde of Troons minors and busted looking whores found out azure lane has boobs in it and are NOT happy!

Anime Fan

Here’s the rest of that initial thread she made about hearing the voices. She really needs to figure her sleep schedule out if nothing else.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Well atleast she has sone good taste

For context the usual horde of Troons minors and busted looking whores found out azure lane has boobs in it and are NOT happy!

Not really beating those lesbian allegations :SelenHAHAhere:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Here’s the rest of that initial thread she made about hearing the voices. She really needs to figure her sleep schedule out if nothing else.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Poor sleep also can cause delusions and hallucinations among other things. So the rabbit should try sleeping on a decent schedule for more than just a few days.

JMForte

Short

God Damn the Sun
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom