[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
View attachment 45604
This is genuinely one of the most schizophrenic things I've ever read.
tl;dr "An anime girl likes teddy bears and mahjong, we're obviously soulmates and I know it because other women are whores!"

This is truly a Henri-level delusion.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Are there any whales/oil barons that are not deeply schizophrenic

I mean, at least Pipkun hides his stuff here and on 4chan. And on discord and on-

logitech

1694978085012.png

Lol, cant wait for her to rant about how much she hates chrismas again.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

View attachment 45604
This is genuinely one of the most schizophrenic things I've ever read.
As a newfag to actually immersing in the farms and adjacent culture, I'm glad you guys exist; these aggregates of autismposting give a chilling reminder as to what one can become if one is not self-aware enough.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Are there any whales/oil barons that are not deeply schizophrenic

I mean, at least Pipkun hides his stuff here and on 4chan. And on discord and on-
I follow the rules as dictated at the time.

Salado

Trying to get up to date with the thread... maybe I never woke up from my last drunk stupor... wtf am I reading

Stunned But Dumb

I still will never understand how this woman is able to collect such a rogues gallery of self-unaware and heavily outspoken schizo suitors. Truly she's a modern Queen Penelope...

Topo Chico

I still will never understand how this woman is able to collect such a rogues gallery of self-unaware and heavily outspoken schizo suitors. Truly she's a modern Queen Penelope...
When you’re an open NEET menhera female at a smaller company other NEET males think they may have a chance if they just woo her in the correct way. A “she’s just like me frfr on god no cap, I can get this box” type situation. It’s like a 24/7 zoo with a new animal every week showing off their brand of spergery.

When you’re an open NEET menhera female at a smaller company other NEET males think they may have a chance if they just woo her in the correct way. A “she’s just like me frfr on god no cap, I can get this box” type situation. It’s like a 24/7 zoo with a new animal every week showing off their brand of spergery.
Doesn't Pippa already keep a menagerie's worth of animals in her house though?

JMForte

When you're a vulnerable "NEET" menhera female, you attract everyone who thinks they have a chance which, sadly, as we have seen by some people around Pippa goes beyond schizo NEET males who are kind of harmless.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

She also flashbanged my timeline with kashino tits

Sven

So obligatory what a schitzo, hahaha, post-nut clarity is a bitch ain't it man.

Anyways honest question at this point is it her "you ok dude, don't bankrupt yourself" checks that spawn these people or something because she seems to get them at a much faster rate then s streamer her size usual does and at this point I wonder if her noticing when a name drops large sums a few times and making sure they aren't drunk/regret Supa'ing seems to just inspire them connect to her. It has to be more then being both sides being mentally ill or there would be so much more of it visible in the Vtuber sphere it would seem.

Also fun rrat times who does anybody think dropped the broom on him. Xala seemed the most likely since he's too chicken shit to go into Pippa's chat but them coming to Airi was a chance but I didn't see anybody talk about him bragging about how erect his broomstick was getting so it seems less likely to be him as not being able to shut the fuck up is why he tends to be so shit a jannie in the first place.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Salado

Short

God Damn the Sun
So obligatory what a schitzo, hahaha, post-nut clarity is a bitch ain't it man.

Anyways honest question at this point is it her "you ok dude, don't bankrupt yourself" checks that spawn these people or something because she seems to get them at a much faster rate then s streamer her size usual does and at this point I wonder if her noticing when a name drops large sums a few times and making sure they aren't drunk/regret Supa'ing seems to just inspire them connect to her. It has to be more then being both sides being mentally ill or there would be so much more of it visible in the Vtuber sphere it would seem.

Also fun rrat times who does anybody think dropped the broom on him. Xala seemed the most likely since he's too chicken shit to go into Pippa's chat but them coming to Airi was a chance but I didn't see anybody talk about him bragging about how erect his broomstick was getting so it seems less likely to be him as not being able to shut the fuck up is why he tends to be so shit a jannie in the first place.
pippaWut m.png
All streamers get schizos like Jeremy, but most don't encourage them like she does.

It's because what the "internal monologue" is to each of us probably depends on how each our minds adapted differently to facilitate tasks (for example, I always had to mutter "negative b plus or minus root b squared minus four a c over two a" in my mind when using the formula on my math assignments). The internal monologue is also helpful for complex reasoning, but for those who aren't prone to complex reasoning it might not be as necessary, and so it would be less likely to develop. It probably correlates to IQ, but I realize I sound like a twat for saying so.

View attachment 45610All streamers get schizos like Jeremy, but most don't encourage them like she does.

She seems like she enjoys reading them, but for the same reason some of us do

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the weirdo. Until I see shit like this and I feel better about myself.

ok maybe she does need the anti psychotics

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It's because what the "internal monologue" is to each of us probably depends on how each our minds adapted differently to facilitate tasks (for example, I always had to mutter "negative b plus or minus root b squared minus four a c over two a" in my mind when using the formula on my math assignments). The internal monologue is also helpful for complex reasoning, but for those who aren't prone to complex reasoning it might not be as necessary, and so it would be less likely to develop. It probably correlates to IQ, but I realize I sound like a twat for saying so.
I can't imagine how thinking occurs if it's not going through the words in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom