Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
>Everlong
>"Older music"

Off my fucking lawn.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
YouTube has really fucked itself. The chat is slower for me on my end and pops up after Pippa acknowledges things in chat or supers.
If you are a non-chatter like me, use Freetube. It's got great chat support (for reading) and stays along with the stream no problem.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Jeremy now offering to buy Pippa's used pajamas in chat :crushautistic:
:fishmandispair:Sorry Pippa, but those PJ's are now a property of Phase-Connect™

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
RAID AUTISM IS TERMINAL, SHE RAIDED THE BIRTHDAY STREAM REEEEE

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Why are we raiding a waiting room in 35 hours? Isn't raids supposed to dump people in another stream that's live so that they can carry the energy from one stream to another?

I get you want to support your company and whatnot but there is no point. If it's going to start in a few minutes, sure I understand. FUck, Airi is live currently. Why not make the verbal announcement about the birthday, tell chat to support her, and raid her Livestream. Pippa plz why do you do this? Unless she had another issue with her chat being retarded and someone told her not to raid them if they were live.

logitech

Why are we raiding a waiting room in 35 hours? Isn't raids supposed to dump people in another stream that's live so that they can carry the energy from one stream to another?
shess a dum cunt thats why

Anime Fan

She's doing a twitch stream and didn't want to raid a live stream.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
who do i have to pay to get pippai to sing odb's shimmy shimmy ya?

logitech

1694750898165.png
time for twich assflkasjfl;kahg'lkaehg

Eat em and breed em

I need help

I get you want to support your company and whatnot but there is no point. If it's going to start in a few minutes, sure I understand. FUck, Airi is live currently. Why not make the verbal announcement about the birthday, tell chat to support her, and raid her Livestream. Pippa plz why do you do this? Unless she had another issue with her chat being retarded and someone told her not to raid them if they were live.

Salado

I'm glad I ended not skipping this one, I laughed out loud like a retard, but dunno if I'm gonna make it for the super secret stream.

logitech

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Anime Fan

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
And there it is. Pokémon time.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pokemon finally returns and it's the one time I have to be up early tomorrow morning :fishmandispair:

JMForte

Any bets on a certain annoying fag showing up?

Anime Fan

>3 more hours of simping for colress
:depressedtako:
She probably won't even run into him this stream so hopefully the simping will be kept to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom