"I just finished browsing about the benefits of drinking rain water, and it's amazing. I'm going outside right now 👋 wish me luck"Kaela Kovalskia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I hate that I've been here so long I actually get nostalgic over the old music. Progress of time HATE.
1694749553755.png

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh look, the political sperging detour Pippenis Inspector and Topo Chico were having is now relevant.

Topo Chico

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Are we looping back to Kentucky Christmas

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Short

God Damn the Sun

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1694750057074.png
I will save your eyes and post part of it

I will stop lookin into this channel now

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
He brought up specific political grievances tho. Epstien et al. and the niggas in D.C sucking money from the working man. That's populist by definition. He just takes a psudo-generic centrist position, broadly, in the song and then clarifies that it skews center-left post initial interview(s) (at best). It's bad for right wingers to latch onto, which were the majority of enjoyers of his music. He has legitimate grievance to levy, but appeals, intentionally or not, that's up for debate, to right wingers and then signals left wing positions (immigration good lmao, "I ain't no stinking racist"). That's the problem, idiots are hoodwinked, likely unintentionally, by a retard. I reject the idea that this wasn't political. I reject that this is for only "forever online politsperg." Music influences and has consequences, they may be minor, but they exist.

The good thing regarding this escapade, by my viewing, is that there is a great market for genuine right wing art. It just needs to not be a shit lib at the helm. If you operate within the confines of your enemy's rule set you cannot best them (which he is in his attempts to placate the media et al). If they make the rules, you cannot use the rules against them, they control the deck. It's a power thing. The right in the United States lost their understand of how power works.

I do not think it is cringe for you to view this as positive, just that you lack perspective. This is all I will say on the matter, as I am a retard.
Most people will never see those "clarifications", in fact I never have and actively listened to his music for a couple weeks. The thing about art is that a lot of the meaning is up to interpretation of the listener. Classic example is Rorschach, the intent was clear to anyone who looked for it but at the end of the day the beliefs meant to be a caricature made him the most popular character in his series. So assuming that his intentions are some sort of secret cultural soyop if right wingers listen to the music and it popularizes discussion around right wing grievances then that doesn't really matter. The impact will be more people will resonate emotionally with the perceived "right winger".

The odds that a modern Jonny Rebel is going to become mainstream right wing isn't exactly high considering that even the most southern of conservatives scurry away from the r-word.

I'm curious to see any of these interviews besides the melting pot one's since I haven't seen him actively advocate for immigration.

node

Jeremy now offering to buy Pippa's used pajamas in chat :crushautistic:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
This sounds like ass but I enjoy hearing Plankton say kill yourself, so it gets a pass

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Thank you for noting down all these birthday superchats, much appreciated.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
"Why did Goku let 9/11 happen?" - Pipkin Pippa

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Brace for Twitch stream.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

node

"Kinda want to do a secret stream" - she says, out loud, before announcing the stream over. Is it really secret at this point?

JMForte

YouTube has really fucked itself. The chat is slower for me on my end and pops up after Pippa acknowledges things in chat or supers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom