Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

hololive ruined /jp/

No, I really do not.
it's not always sexual. For a neet who doesn't shower her skin seems pretty clean and lacking in blemishes or pox.

otoh, I can't say that I represent chat in being curious if she's an actual dirty neet. I think she should eat more spicy ramen.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I thought the legitimate promise was pits ad 250k, then Jim said 200k. I feel like I remember she promised pits herself, there's just confusion about the number now.

Also Pippa set her streams to go unlisted after they end for some reason.

I know it was mentioned somewhere else, I'll go look for it later. I know it was sometime before Jim mentioned it but sometime after this stream you linked.
She never promised pits, that was just a joke by Jim.

I'm pretty sure that was after the Jim stream and she had forgotten what she promised, then chat gaslit her to think it was her idea and not a joke.

you dont want to see if her skins grey from dead skin, hairy or rashy from razor burn?
Her skin is perfect and pale! :pippaseethe;

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

hololive ruined /jp/

Her skin is perfect and pale! :pippaseethe;
it is and suspiciously so. Pippa being a regular woman with a skin care routine and not a dirty, filthy trailer trash poor would be the ultimate betrayal.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
you dont want to see if her skins grey from dead skin, hairy or rashy from razor burn?
If she showers as often as she says she does, looking at a pic of them would probably turn you to stone like some kind of digital gorgon.

But no, the foot thing was funny because she has squid feet, and the consequences of her own actions and all that, plus it killed Henri, that's a big positive. Pits is probably going too far, but she just keeps doing this to herself, even though she probably really shouldn't. In the end, I don't care because I'm not horny for the real world equivalent of the RE7 enemies, half the chat should be sent to a camp for a multitude of reasons including this, but she dug this Pippit and now she has to either climb out, or keep digging to see how bad it gets.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
it is and suspiciously so. Pippa being a regular woman with a skin care routine and not a dirty, filthy trailer trash poor would be the ultimate betrayal.
She probably just has good genetics when it comes to skin. Some people just never get acne or any issues. I know even when I had a period where I had to be rather grimy for extended periods I never had an issue with my skin condition.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

hololive ruined /jp/

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
she's a people pleaser and people want the pits. i think?
If only I was there to stop her from caving into such things. I'm pro burka for interacting with Internet perverts.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If only I was there to stop her from caving into such things. I'm pro burka for interacting with Internet perverts.
You should be a man, and fight the men perving on your wife.

hololive ruined /jp/

It's a loud but annoying f@ggot minority.
Too bad she's gonna do it for real. She didnt bait and switch the feet despite having tons of escapes available.

i can't wait for her to eat those spiders.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I would, but we're not dating or married yet and so I can't without breaking some kind of code or law :pippasadl:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Too bad she's gonna do it for real. She didnt bait and switch the feet despite having tons of escapes available.
I'm really praying on her not reaching 500k by the end of the year.
:pippasadl:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Not a fan of pits, but I am a fan of principles. Pippa should keep her word and face the consequences of her promises. That'll teach her to even make them and encourage this degeneracy at all.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Not a fan of pits, but I am a fan of principles. Pippa should keep her word and face the consequences of her promises. That'll teach her to even make them and encourage this degeneracy at all.
We already tried teaching this lesson with the feet thing and look how that turned out. As endearing as Pippa is, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed...

hololive ruined /jp/

I'm really praying on her not reaching 500k by the end of the year.
:pippasadl:
at the current rate 1 million subs is like a year and a half to a year and 10 months. Dont think she'll hit it by year's end unless the troons and twittertards boost her again.
We already tried teaching this lesson with the feet thing and look how that turned out. As endearing as Pippa is, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed...
For someone who's so quick witted its a shame she couldn't come up with a better goal for 500k.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This is why women need men, to wrangle them from caving into pressure from perverts and troons. And men need women to wrangle them from trying to fist fight a grizzly bear or go all in on Doge Coin.

For someone who's so quick witted its a shame she couldn't come up with a better goal for 500k.
I don't think she came up with it, it was just something Jim said as a joke and the audience pushed for.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah @Reticule flush your meds and start copying down all the offenders for the chat logs and see how many of these little shits have chase trials on thier youtube! Defend your Woman with the power of obsessive compulsion and schizophrenia!
:chunni::menhera::hololove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom