"i am not being terminated i dont do implant surgery i dont remove my feet i dont get taller - you paranoid fucks"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
AI women aren't real, confirmed by Pippa. Henry on suicide watch again.

Edit: Pippa! Don't post your pits! Those should be for your husband, not for freaks online.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
200k was pits, don't believe her lies

Yes, the picture says 500k by 2024, but she promised Make-a-Wish Jim pits at 200k.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Did Pippa just Mutt's law? :shiinastare:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am so sick of n1ggers using a joke that Jim made as an excuse to try and actually, unironically call for degen shit.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Weirdo is just code for "troon" I'm assuming.

I am so sick of n1ggers using a joke that Jim made as an excuse to try and actually, unironically call for degen shit.
The foot thing was weird but harmless, but now it's just getting gross from the chat.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The foot thing was weird but harmless, but now it's just getting gross from the chat.
I'm really fuckin' praying that if chat ever forces her into a corner with the pits shit, she actually goes for a bait-and-switch. Like, just a zoom in to her VTuber model's pits or something. It would fit their criteria, they'd have no right to bitch about it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
These people realise they can probably find thousands of pictures of non-moldy armpits on the internet for free, right?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
These people realise they can probably find thousands of pictures of non-moldy armpits on the internet for free, right?
They're mentally ill, they specifically want hers.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm really fuckin' praying that if chat ever forces her into a corner with the pits shit, she actually goes for a bait-and-switch. Like, just a zoom in to her VTuber model's pits or something. It would fit their criteria, they'd have no right to bitch about it.
She should also really stop promising degen things, and stop playing into it, but I don't think she wants to. She could've dodged the footpic without breaking her promise, but she came back for seconds.

Memri TV raid?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

It also at least kind of fit the character with the whole lucky rabbits foot thing

Yeah, taking the troll route and just doing fully clothed pits would be well merited because just like with feet she never said bare.

And randomly on all the statistic shit all I can ever think of is the endless stream of study's desperately trying to link video games to violence. I know they are not statistics per se, but it always gives off the same vibes.

Edit - Raiding a speed runner, so autism awareness time

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Edit - Raiding a speed runner, so autism awareness time
9/10 chance of troon

Not a troon, no pronouns in bio. Truly, tradition is dead.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It feels like we just got out of the long wait, and now we're back into it.
1678598235180.png

9/10 chance of troon

Not a troon, no pronouns in bio. Truly, tradition is dead.
I was hoping the raid would happen and it would be someone who is obviously dude who just goes "raiding him? raiding him!? him!" then begins to cry uncontrollably and ends the stream.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1678598370712.png

He thinks she's from Faze Phase Clan
:deztheroom:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This guy seems oddly normal for a speedrunner...

That's just disrespectful of Pippa and objectifies her.
It is, though it's a precedent she set with the foot stream.

She really should just be firm and say pits aren't happening, because anyone who gets mad and leaves from that would be a liability if they stuck around too long anyway. It's a case of an ironic joke attracting the attention of people who're too dumb (or in this case, horny) to notice the irony.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I thought the legitimate promise was pits ad 250k, then Jim said 200k. I feel like I remember she promised pits herself, there's just confusion about the number now.

Also Pippa set her streams to go unlisted after they end for some reason.

I know it was mentioned somewhere else, I'll go look for it later. I know it was sometime before Jim mentioned it but sometime after this stream you linked.

Last edited:

Sven

He called her Pippa instead of Pipkin, guess that means he did better then what 50-60% of the usual tourists with just that.
Impressive fail on the company though, it's only in her Youtube name and all.

Also Pippa set her streams to go unlisted after they end for some reason.
I'd assume she fucked up some setting after yesterday's stream or when she was fumbling around in settings with the Youtube dox yourself tweet before I think it's anything suspicious though she did containment break a fair bit and might just have to get a manager to once over it.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah I don't want to see or hear about pip-pits either. I appreciate a good roomate post (or 100) but just seeing parts of Vtuber is kind of lame and defeats the purpose of the Vtuber model all together.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It is, though it's a precedent she set with the foot stream.

She really should just be firm and say pits aren't happening, because anyone who gets mad and leaves from that would be a liability if they stuck around too long anyway. It's a case of an ironic joke attracting the attention of people who're too dumb (or in this case, horny) to notice the irony.
The thing that really gets me is that I feel like the kind of f@ggots who unironically invoke Jim's name to try and simp/gaslight an anime girl into showing her pits so they can get off to the pictures are the type of people that he would've made fun of for being pathetic losers in his golden age.

I thought the legitimate promise was pits ad 250k, then Jim said 200k. I feel like I remember she promised pits herself, there's just confusion about the number now.
There is no confusion.
1678599022943.png

hololive ruined /jp/

you dont want to see if her skins grey from dead skin, hairy or rashy from razor burn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom