"I hate dinosaurs! That's a lie, they don't know I'm autistic in this game"Zumi Dokumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The PippAI songsmith is working his magic. He's making Pippa sing Let if Go. Despite not having the lisp, it really does sound like if she actually did her singing reps.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Sorry to double post, but what the fuck Pippa

Piarro

Early Adopter

kingcaid

The shitposts about her being a Resident Evil BOW were just suppose to be shitposts. :sakanapleasepippa:

logitech

Tik tok made ths 100x worse. it's annoying.
1694475399232.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Stunned But Dumb

Did she bring this up to the doctor? Because... it probably should've been brought up

Anime Fan

Jesus if she's having that bad of a reaction she should let her doctor know maybe see if she can switch to another medication for the cough or something.

Did she bring this up to the doctor? Because... it probably should've been brought up
She probably hasn't talked to the doctor since her physical, whenever that was.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The shitposts about her being a Resident Evil BOW were just suppose to be shitposts. :sakanapleasepippa:
Has she mentioned if she played RE7 yet? If not, I want her to stream it :whatastory:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
At least she knows what's been causing it, just her body is so fucked that it's rejecting the medicine that's trying to help her. At least that's what I hope and it isn't an allergic reaction to it, which doesn't make it any better

also lol

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Watching the AI guy make Pippa sing Let it go, and this Yamanba just says this out of the blue:
brave_xT06ReJXv1.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I wonder who does those things...

On one hand, I kinda agree. People being goofy at another table at a restaurant is no big deal.

On the other hand, that girl looks really fucking stupid. Maybe it's the camera angle? And the fact there is a camera? I dunno. She just looks so fucking punchable.

kingcaid

Pippa should put a WR up for jong and play jong with the community it'll make her feel better for sure.

Salado

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Watching the AI guy make Pippa sing Let it go, and this Yamanba just says this out of the blue:
View attachment 44736
What, does he want an AI Metokur and Pippa imposed over the recent Ralph and Meigh abuse tapes or something?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
What, does he want an AI Metokur and Pippa imposed over the recent Ralph and Meigh abuse tapes or something?
It's times like these that I am sad that I can only use one reaction. I need a laugh and horrifying reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom