"It was Faucci's origins, he said 'Remember that time I was part of that critic review group where everyone was braindead? Yeah, I should make a vaccine that makes everyone braindead.' Wait, I shouldn't make that joke"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's Nick being intentionally retarded again. People told him that something like that can cause trouble for the vtuber with the company, which he took as it will get them assuredly fired as opposed to the company having to ask the talent if they were part of the "prank" and doing an investigation if they were or weren't. That's true for any job with that kind of thing, but Nick has to spin it to his benefit.
Can't believe I used to watch this femboy. The fact that Phase hasn't gone down in flames yet is pretty decent evidence that it's not some completely predatory agency, given how long the rest of them seem to last.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Pippa if you're reading this, give Kirsche the green light to start talking shit to Nick & Camelot over them getting everything wrong, she has the receipts prepared. It'd be great content.
As much as I like seeing people grabbed by the short hairs and twisting it, they're doing it just fine in their little gay orgy without having to involve a woman.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Can't believe I used to watch this femboy. The fact that Phase hasn't gone down in flames yet is pretty decent evidence that it's not some completely predatory agency, given how long the rest of them seem to last.
Phase did some shitty things early on but they hired on more managers and smoothed out a lot of the problems so they've reformed rather hard. Amusingly enough Nick chose the worst possible time to criticize them as they were on the upswing from the pivot when he did.

JMForte

Pippa if you're reading this, give Kirsche the green light to start talking shit to Nick & Camelot over them getting everything wrong, she has the receipts prepared. It'd be great content.
I feel like it's only going to happen if these fags try and get back at Pippa and Phase by making a retarded video or something where they try and expose them to cause more drama. Of course it would be funny because Pippa has admitted to keeping receipts for stuff like that to defend herself and get back at people.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
why extend a lifeline to dying careers?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Phase did some shitty things early on but they hired on more managers and smoothed out a lot of the problems so they've reformed rather hard. Amusingly enough Nick chose the worst possible time to criticize them as they were on the upswing from the pivot when he did.
What shitty things? To me it seemed like Fishman just didn't know how to manage rather than anything malicious.
Edit: I didn't really get into Phase until Pippa was at like 25k subs.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What shitty things? To me it seemed like Fishman just didn't know how to manage rather than anything malicious.
Edit: I didn't really get into Phase until Pippa was at like 25k subs.
Poor management was part of it which is why Pippa wanted to quit early on, but the new manager fixed that. They also had Shiina make a bunch of free art before she debuted while she was very broke.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
They also had Shiina make a bunch of free art before she debuted while she was very broke.
That's pretty shitty then. She should have been paid for that.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Dont forgrt the rabid fanbase and i dont mean solely us and pcg but the fellas in likers and urufugang too. lots of big money and community support needed to keep it from imploded.

of course having kiwisisters is fans is good too, fish learned early on to ignore shit and not pull takedown requests lol.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
...I dont watch Grimmi please tell me she also didnt live surrounded by mold for multiple years.
Mold colony, literal cult, tomayto, tomatoe.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
...I dont watch Grimmi please tell me she also didnt live surrounded by mold for multiple years.
To be fair, that would fit with the haunted sickly Victorian child aesthetic.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Just the mushroom growing out of her doctors offices ceiling she's been trying to figure out how to steal.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just the mushroom growing out of her doctors offices ceiling she's been trying to figure out how to steal.
I continue to be disappointed by humanity every single day.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I mean this in the most polite way, but isn't meat Grimmi kind of a bimbo or something?
No? Just very ADD and sheltered from cult living

Short

God Damn the Sun
I'd like to point out someone on KF wrote an essay about this whole thing, which I stopped reading after the first line in the second paragraph, "As you may know, Pippa has many potential mental issues, but it doesn't seem like she has schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or autism (you know, real autism, not internet autism)."

I like effortpost essays as much as the next guy but that's too retarded even for me.
Nigga though the mold wasn't real, holy COPE!
2023-09-11gbchvfgh.png

He also made 6 posts about Pippa, 3 of which are walls of text.

Last edited:

kingcaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom