"WTF I thought his name was 'Dark Vader', not 'darth'. Who the heck is 'darth'? What kind of name is 'darth'. Don't laugh, stop laughing!"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Salado

Shouldn't landlords be obligated to fix that kind of stuff?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Shouldn't landlords be obligated to fix that kind of stuff?

I guess but I'd imagine "inside out shower doors" (whatever that means) is a fairly low priority.

The real question is, did she just move to a new place, or does she shower so infrequently that she didn't notice this problem until now?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For fuck's sake Pippa please stop being a rentoid, you're not broke any more, buy yourself something you're actually comfortable with rather than pissing cash away into the ether. It'll be a useful safety net if the streaming gig ever falls through too.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
For fuck's sake Pippa please stop being a rentoid, you're not broke any more, buy yourself something you're actually comfortable with rather than pissing cash away into the ether. It'll be a useful safety net if the streaming gig ever falls through too.

14 Pippistan Court.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Maybe she's still saving up for the Stream House.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Youtube takes 30%, Fish's cut is probably similar and then you have taxes and living expenses. Her vtubing career only just recently blew up. I don't know how much she makes, but I doubt she can just buy a house like it's nothing.

logitech

1694462306879.png
idk if this was already posted or not.(i know the song was already posted)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She's starting to believe in the concept of home ownership. It's another ten years before she actually implements it, and then realizes that she probably spent a couple hundred thousand dollars on rent in the worst shitholes in America.

ogey_rrat

ogey

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Topo Chico

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Saw the first tweet and I was like that's very nice, then she always finds a way to kill the mood. You're already a grownup retard, you made it this far so keep it going

Salado

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom