"Joumon doki-dokiiii!"Inugami Korone

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

I don't think I can disagree more.
Often times the funnest/funniest part of her stream is watching people's reaction as she completely fails to grasp game concepts or better yet begins to shit on the game as a result (think Amnesia: The Bunker stream). She isn't the best at paying close attention to the story but she pays enough attention to give funny asides and reactions to big happenings in the game. If you want to sit there and really immerse yourself in the story you can just play the game yourself. On the other hand having her play the same two games over and over (jong/holocure) gets stale as there is nothing new to serve as a ballast to guide her tangents. Also why, I know you autists will disagree, her react content is unironically some of her best content. Both for the seething that occurs when she says something incredibly retarded and genuinely entertaining tangents/jokes.
I'm with you on most of this but her Holocure streams are fun because those often lead to tangents, they're just usually more vtuber related tangents plus the game in general is pretty fun to watch. You're right about jong getting old though mainly because she played it way too many times in a row plus the way the game works makes it not fit for tangents mainly because of the timer in the game. As for the react streams I agree they're fun the issue is lately the only things she reacts to are those cop videos and it gets a little stale hearing the same exact takes from pretty much identical tangents every time she does one of those streams. I don't mind when she does more of a variety of react content, like the zillow streams or that one she did about weather events the other week.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I just like watching Pippa play games that she enjoys. Shit like her Sonic Frontiers stream were awful.

fortnitesmasherX

If you want to sit there and really immerse yourself in the story you can just play the game yourself.
It's not about getting myself immersed in the story. I want to see the streamer's perspective as to what's happening in the story. When watching Pippa play that kind of game, I often have to ask why she's even playing it. She might as well not even be playing a game with how little she's actually absorbing what's happening.

On the other hand having her play the same two games over and over (jong/holocure) gets stale as there is nothing new to serve as a ballast to guide new tangents
All of her Holocure streams were pretty dope, and I don't even think she's streamed it that much. Only like 7 times since it released over a year ago, right?

er react content is unironically some of her best content. Both for the seething that occurs when she says something incredibly retarded and genuinely entertaining tangents/jokes.
Her react stuff is always good, but she should probably avoid cop related content for awhile though.

And man, Class of '09 streams have been a blast. Tangent after tangent. Pure Pippa.
So you approve of the poptart gun and theater kids discussions?

I just like watching Pippa play games that she enjoys. Shit like her Sonic Frontiers stream were awful.

How often does she play games she likes? It doesn't seem to be very common. But her playing games she hated provided us with the Garten of Banban stream, which was peak cinema.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
whata cow connect?

Pippa's refunded 2 games live on stream. Her being mad and bad at games is the khan-tent.
Cow Connect was the Phase Invaders branch made completely of lolcows as vtubers.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
It's not about getting myself immersed in the story. I want to see the streamer's perspective as to what's happening in the story. When watching Pippa play that kind of game, I often have to ask why she's even playing it. She might as well not even be playing a game with how little she's actually absorbing what's happening.
I am definitely in the minority here but Pippa starting and dropping story based games is totally fine as long as she gets the gist of the theme of the game. I don't really see her having some grand insight into the story of most games, save for ones that seem pro-state/glowie, and think the reason people really ask for her to play story based games is because they personally enjoyed them and want to share them with their favorite streamer.
All of her Holocure streams were pretty dope, and I don't even think she's streamed it that much. Only like 7 times since it released over a year ago, right?
I feel like that's enough. Playing it once in a while is fine, or when there is a big update, but making it a regular occurrence will 100% get boring after a couple weeks.
Her react stuff is always good, but she should probably avoid cop related content for awhile though.
This has been echoed a lot for a reason. Hearing her say "cops are dicks" can only be entertaining so many times.
So you approve of the poptart gun and theater kids discussions?
100% yes.
The only thing wrong with the poptart gun bit was that she spent way too long arguing it.
Her having retarded woman takes is genuinely fun as we as a community get to dunk on her and she tries to justify it by doubling down with more retarded woman logic. It's like a case study of the female brain.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
How often does she play games she likes? It doesn't seem to be very common. But her playing games she hated provided us with the Garten of Banban stream, which was peak cinema.
Not often enough imo.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Uhhhhh...
Holocure
Chilla'sArt slop
Jong (El Forma Del Videojuego)
FEAR
GTAV
I guess she really enjoyed licking the floor in the TERA collabs with Kirsche
edit:
Oh yeah, Postal 2, I forgot about that one

That's about it. You could argue MGR, but she thought the Sam DLC for MGR was bad, and didn't give enough of a shit to figure out how to cut things in the funny "you can cut anything" game.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I think the Postal playthrough was peak Pippa.

Anime Fan

Uhhhhh...
Holocure
Chilla'sArt slop
Jong (El Forma Del Videojuego)
FEAR
GTAV
I guess she really enjoyed licking the floor in the TERA collabs with Kirsche
edit:
Oh yeah, Postal 2, I forgot about that one

That's about it. You could argue MGR, but she thought the Sam DLC for MGR was bad, and didn't give enough of a shit to figure out how to cut things in the funny "you can cut anything" game.
She also really seemed to enjoy Atomic Heart the couple of times she played it. I'm pretty sure she even went extra long one stream because she was enjoying it so much.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Sven

I still put some blame on Sonic Team for that one. She just wanted to tear a piece of shit apart and they fucked it up by making an okay game (thus making it one of the best Sonic game made in years).

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
You didn't show the superior version. A Whole New Phase World.

If it's possible to put biases aside I now have to ask, who sung it better? Pippa and Jim or Marimari and Doug?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
If it's possible to put biases aside I now have to ask, who sung it better? Pippa and Jim or Marimari and Doug?

Gotta give it to Five Guys here. It just sounds better.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
She also really seemed to enjoy Atomic Heart the couple of times she played it. I'm pretty sure she even went extra long one stream because she was enjoying it so much.
Ah damn the Atomic Heart streams were comfy, man. Shame she stopped playing it, even if the game itself wasn't incredible (banger OST though).

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
That ginger on the coomalot channel is currently talking about Pippa.
Edit: Even after trying to leech off of Pippa, he only has 16 viewers :whatastory:

Last edited:

lvl8

I like her Nightmare of Decay streams. She actually enjoyed playing the game and it is a fun watch.
Part 1:

Part 2:

kingcaid

Shes never going to do a randomizer run for nightmare of decay :pippasadl:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Shes never going to do a randomizer run for nightmare of decay :pippasadl:
She did in one of the streams and proceeded to have giant spawns in the butcher room that cucked her.

JMForte

You know, thinking about it, the mahjong arc drew Henri back into schizoing out about Pippa and I have a feeling that ended up drawing Chase back into schizoing out about Pippa. Mahjong really is pure evil.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You know, thinking about it, the mahjong arc drew Henri back into schizoing out about Pippa and I have a feeling that ended up drawing Chase back into schizoing out about Pippa. Mahjong really is pure evil.
Do you really believe that they ever left? Don't blame the flare gun for illuminating the creatures in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom