"I'm not seeing any child rapists in my chat, I'm very disappointed right now"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She hates pizza, because at one time in her life as a kid she was forced to eat pizza everyday, newfriend.

I feel like the only autist in existence who doesn't have at least one ridiculous phobia of a food they have bad memories of in childhood. This ranks up there with the guy I used to know who became violently ill at the scent of coffee because once his brother had forced him to eat a spoonful of ground coffee as a child.

kingcaid

She has changed the pfp for copium like 3 times in less then 2 months and its triggering my autism. :annoyedpippa:
Changes pfps more then she changes her clothes smh.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
So now that we're in the long wait now, who is going to break the schizo seal?
F5sRHl_WUAEj1Iy.png

e: saved some bytes

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I feel like the only autist in existence who doesn't have at least one ridiculous phobia of a food they have bad memories of in childhood. This ranks up there with the guy I used to know who became violently ill at the scent of coffee because once his brother had forced him to eat a spoonful of ground coffee as a child.
Do you texture aversion? I know that's another one that autistic people tend to have - see Kirsche and the yogurt and kimchee incidents.

*sniff* That's my oshi :faunacry:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

After seeing Pippa play Deus Ex, YIIK, and Class of 09, I think Pippa is the worst streamer to go to for any story driven game. She just tangents and doesn't even pay attention to anything that's actually happening to the game. She really shines when playing something like Holocure where she has to pay attention to what's happening in the game, but her tangents aren't jarring because there isn't a story in the game for her to just ignore.

I write all this out, but then I remember that her Chilla's Art stuff is also good. But I think that only works because she lets herself get immersed in the game, probably because of the horror element.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She really shines when playing something like Holocure where she has to pay attention to what's happening in the game
She sure shines when the ingame clock says 11 minutes, but she's been playing that run for 45 minutes, and then dies because she was reading chat.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
After seeing Pippa play Deus Ex, YIIK, and Class of 09, I think Pippa is the worst streamer to go to for any story driven game. She just tangents and doesn't even pay attention to anything that's actually happening to the game. She really shines when playing something like Holocure where she has to pay attention to what's happening in the game, but her tangents aren't jarring because there isn't a story in the game for her to just ignore.

I write all this out, but then I remember that her Chilla's Art stuff is also good. But I think that only works because she lets herself get immersed in the game, probably because of the horror element.
Pippa's greatest strength is her zatsu skill, which "background noise"-type games work best for. It's why I roll my eyes when people recommend more involved single-player games, because while I really like story-driven RPGs, action games, platformers etc., it should be obvious that Pippa won't get as much out of Yakuza etc. as Random Chatter 249 does.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Sometimes browsing twitter has good gems

Short

God Damn the Sun
Pippa's greatest strength is her zatsu skill, which "background noise"-type games work best for.
pippaWut m.png
She should become a full-time JONG streamer.

ogey_rrat

ogey

kingcaid

Short

God Damn the Sun
You say that but the moment Rezuul joins the jong room you screech, curious :smugpipi:
pippaWut m.png
That's the same as liking her edgier and lolcow content, and disliking Camelot or her Coldress posting, but also disliking the creepy VA.

Salado

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

I don't think I can disagree more.
Often times the funnest/funniest part of her stream is watching people's reaction as she completely fails to grasp game concepts or better yet begins to shit on the game as a result (think Amnesia: The Bunker stream). She isn't the best at paying close attention to the story but she pays enough attention to give funny asides and reactions to big happenings in the game. If you want to sit there and really immerse yourself in the story you can just play the game yourself. On the other hand having her play the same two games over and over (jong/holocure) gets stale as there is nothing new to serve as a ballast to guide new tangents. Also why, I know you autists will disagree, her react content is unironically some of her best content. Both for the seething that occurs when she says something incredibly retarded and genuinely entertaining tangents/jokes.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Hey now, I haven't been the cause in a while now during the long wait.

Wait, who said salsa wasn't delicious? Pico de gallo is great too.

You never did draw Cow Connect. :pippasadl:
whata cow connect?

Pippa's refunded 2 games live on stream. Her being mad and bad at games is the khan-tent.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Kinda both agree and disagree? If you come to Pippa to watch someone do well at playing video games, you've come to the wrong streamer (though she did really well with F.E.AR. I wonder if older shooters work best for her? Quake time, Pippa! Nightmare difficulty!)

However, she still has very amusing chatter during games like Dues Ex, and her losing track of what's going on adds to the entertainment - so long as you're able to put your own mindset in one of not trying to watch her play the game as intended, or else you're in for a massively frustrating time.

And man, Class of '09 streams have been a blast. Tangent after tangent. Pure Pippa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom