"In every game, King Dedede gets possessed by Dark Matter, and his stomach opens up and chases you around; When I was young, that to me was somehow erotic"A-chan

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1694307306250.png

Yea I'd be scared of anything from the Philippines too

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
At least all the groomers and pedophiles will be giving their ID directly to the government.
My brother in christ, who do you think the government is full of?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Mostly off-topic: one of the best things on /pcg/ was when Yuri was terminated, someone very quickly squibbied her termination notice.

I, and many others, had the same reaction: we hated the fucker that did that and laughed very fucking hard.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Groomers, pedophiles, and satanist Jews. They still go after the pedo's, just not themselves.

JMForte

Will note when looking at it, there is a non 17+ version for this game as well but yeah the moment you click the play button for the 17+ version it asks you to verify through a third party and asks you to scan a QR code and have your ID ready.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Reminder that the largest archive of CSAM is held by the FBI, second largest by the CIA according to I believe a former government computer technician and whistleblower.
Claimed there is massive amounts of CSAM shared all over the internal agency network and tons of work computers/laptops he looked at have it saved.

Anime Fan

Will note when looking at it, there is a non 17+ version for this game as well but yeah the moment you click the play button for the 17+ version it asks you to verify through a third party and asks you to scan a QR code and have your ID ready.
Odds that she's late because she just loaded up the game and didn't know that the verification stuff was a thing?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

kingcaid

Odds that she's late because she just loaded up the game and didn't know that the verification stuff was a thing?
Pippa is a professional and would never make such a rookie mistake. Please do not slander my precious little sister like this again or I will sue.:smugpipi:

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Wasn't there some news about Roblox being the most predator friendly thing out there?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Early Adopter
Reminder that the largest archive of CSAM is held by the FBI, second largest by the CIA according to I believe a former government computer technician and whistleblower.
Claimed there is massive amounts of CSAM shared all over the internal agency network and tons of work computers/laptops he looked at have it saved.
Just something to consider when activists push for auto-scanning tech on phones etc. to check for abuse images. The EU already tried pushing for that because they're retarded, the US will probably try something similar soon.

Pippa is a professional and would never make such a rookie mistake. Please do not slander my precious little sister like this again or I will sue.:smugpipi:
I can't wait to see you proven wrong in just a couple of minutes.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter

logitech

Oi

Attachments

• poptarts.jpg
    poptarts.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Just something to consider when activists push for auto-scanning tech on phones etc. to check for abuse images. The EU already tried pushing for that because they're retarded, the US will probably try something similar soon.

I can't wait to see you proven wrong in just a couple of minutes.
I believe they already had a bill specific to encrypted messaging apps to do exactly that. You know "to protect the children".

kingcaid

I hate women so much its unreal.

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom