"I'd rather cut my dick off and throw it into the tall grass!"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

hololive ruined /jp/

did pippa manage to grief anyone in a fun away? stopped watching 90ish mins in and i hafta wait for zilla's copy

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm a natural born tard sniffer.

My other guess would've been the guy who constantly gets assmad at anime and would drop drivebys in the vtuber thread, but at the same time is the most active user in the FFXIV thread. :^)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

My other guess would've been the guy who constantly gets assmad at anime and would drop drivebys in the vtuber thread, but at the same time is the most active user in the FFXIV thread. :^)
3223 or Lidel Drip? But if I had to guess, Frog Ninja is What the Shit as he's openly hostile to me, and I still have no idea why. :pippaseethe;

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Gravemind?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Who did Pippa raid? I was busy because it's Thursday.

Edit: Fuck you @Reticule I was helping people learn martial arts. I bet that much more than you do sitting on your ass femboy!

Last edited:

Sven

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Dunno if this should go here here, I don't like acknowledging bait but this unironically made me laugh.
View attachment 16076
:whatastory:
I already made the same joke on the farms, but it's so god damn funny seeing secondaries who've never even seen a Pippa stream pretend to know what the fuck they're talking about, and it's doubly as funny to see people get mad at Pippa for "changing" the one single opinion of hers that hasn't changed in these almost two years.
Pippa doesn't actually match the based right-wing political warrior I have decided she is in my own head so she must be a MONEY-GRUBBING HYPOCRITE.
One of the more bizarre parts of these complaints is the absolute willful refusal to understand that Pippa doesn't actually own her own character and that corpo vtubers are basically representing the corporation they are working for.
I don't doubt that fishman had a hand in that message, hell he could have just logged to her twitter, posted that and then told her about it, because its not her account.
They refuse to understand that corpo vtubers have a contract they have to follow, similar to traditional entertainment and brand ambassador contracts but just usually not as strictly enforcement.

Like what the fuck do they expect Pippa to do if she was ordered to post this message? Breach her contract and quit being the rabbit?
They are fucking retarded. Just about all of the complainers wouldn't quit their jobs over something as benign as having to post this message on their social media.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
One of the more bizarre parts of these complaints is the absolute willful refusal to understand that Pippa doesn't actually own her own character and that corpo vtubers are basically representing the corporation they are working for.
I don't doubt that fishman had a hand in that message, hell he could have just logged to her twitter, posted that and then told her about it, because its not her account.
They refuse to understand that corpo vtubers have a contract they have to follow, similar to traditional entertainment and brand ambassador contracts but just usually not as strictly enforcement.

Like what the fuck do they expect Pippa to do if she was ordered to post this message? Breach her contract and quit being the rabbit?
They are fucking retarded. Just about all of the complainers wouldn't quit their jobs over something as benign as having to post this message on their social media.
That's the funniest part about it in a way. You get people that somehow don't understand that it's generally not in someone's best interesting to call everyone Yamanbas, scream vermintide need ropes, and attempt to send out attack squads just because they have some sort of platform. Especially in a company setting in an online job. They're just as socially retarded as the people they sit around bitching about if not more so and have absolutely no idea. Then get mad when some preconceived notion of a thing they didn't even care about (and on the homeland OFTEN consider a "rope the whole lot of them" community) somehow isn't what they assumed it was off a 15 second to 3 minute long clip.
"SHE SAID SHUT UP NICGER ONCE I THOUGHT SHE WAS BASED!" Bitch you knew nothing about her before you saw some clip and likely thought she should minecraft herself because she streams as an anime rabbit lol. Ain't anyone else's fault you're an easily led dumbass.

For all the freakshow he is, at least henry vaguely knows he's a fuck up. Well, depending on the day. Sometimes he's convinced he's Gods gift to Pippa and she doesn't know it. Or is scared of admitting it. Or... Y'know let's save time not listing all of his mental issues. (ps: Ptsd. still fuckin lol. Henry you absolute retard)

Even if you joined in at the HL tweet, from moment one it was "twitter fucking sucks. So I'ma gonna play the game."
No deeper message, no calls to action, no specific group call out, just a small heartfelt "Fuck you guys" in the nicest way possible towards a website full of shitters.
Pippa's a lot like Kirsche in that way: Kirsche lets the words fly a bit more than Pippa since she isn't tied down to being professional in a company but even with how she handles things Kirsche still takes a moment to point out is isn't EVERY tranny on twitter harassing people, not to judge entire groups, etc.
I can't think of any group of people either of them called out that wasn't a website, "job" (journo, made up woke position, diversity hire), or organization that more or less just sucked overall. Well, except those brazilian mmo players. But where's the lie there?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Something to consider as well, not everyone wants to be known as the creator who says nogger, as there's just as much dogshit as being the one who capitulates to the vermin as there is to being the Ralph of a genre and not knowing when to dial things back.

I don't want to just sit here and say Fish Fuck is the bad guy and she's just being forced to make a retraction, because there are people who are insufferable on the other side of the spectrum as well. It's easy for us to sit here, with no connection to our normal lives and throw out hard R's or call someone a troon, but we also don't make money from any of this, and we don't depend on a livelihood from this, which is freeing in a sense to the users on here and other sites, but it's a different metric of judgement.

I'm not saying that it's a good statement, as I think it's a bad idea in the long run, but I'm also not going to sit here and pretend like she should have jumped on a sword to appease people who'd forget her tomorrow anyway. There's no simple win condition in this situation and we won't have a definitive answer of if this was good or bad until a year or more from now. Regardless, I still believe in Pippa.

GOTBB

I tried searching the forum and I also have
but neither seems to have the Pippa invading Sons Of The Forest VOD.
Did anyone back it up?

EDIT:
Never mind? It seems like N333 just put it up...

720P only, but, y'know, better than nothing.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I tried searching the forum and I also have
but neither seems to have the Pippa invading Sons Of The Forest VOD.
Did anyone back it up?

EDIT:
Never mind? It seems like N333 just put it up...

720P only, but, y'know, better than nothing.

Screenshot_921.png
Screenshot_922.png
Captain Godzilla Presents:
Invading Random Game Lobbies in Sons of the Forest
GOFILE
MEGA
My Archive Uploads

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Car Chases are fun, yes, but I am here to rig the election (real) in favor of Sovereign Citizens, based almost entirely on her past stream on the subject:

It's not something you're gonna want to pass up, and Pippa has an incredible amount of knowledge on how these people try to get around the legal system. It is the perfect combination of good, old fashioned, 'MURICAN meltdowns during arrest and real-time activated Pipkin.

EDIT: Exhibit B, she's going diving for content:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

GOTBB

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
You are really expecting a lot of a Pippa enthusiast.
I've tempered my expectations.
I'm asking for literacy, not hygiene.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom