"Oooh boy... you're gay!! Nooo lol"Sena Bonbon

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Apparently she already got rejected
1678424831038945.png
I want to be mad, but she does seem to be too timid. Really needs that fire.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Dear Phase Connect Management:

Pick up the Chinchilla, or risk losing her to another corporation.

With tolerance,

Johnathan V. Tuber
He's not the only one fishing

Archive

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa really needs to check first to see if the streamer she's raiding is ending.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I've been busy so I'm late to the stream, have any randos yelled Yamanba into the mic yet?

Okay, I'm ashamed to have to ask this, but can someone explain how "yamanba" is a slur? I just know it as another word for those ganguro girls (girls who wear flashy clothes and skin-darkening makeup).

Pippa really needs to check first to see if the streamer she's raiding is ending.

Assuming YT raiding works similar to how it does on Twitch, there's not really a good way to do that except to actually watch the other stream, and it doesn't exactly make for good streaming content to go silent for a couple minutes while you look through other streams and verify if any of them are winding down. You just gotta pick a target and pull the trigger.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Okay, I'm ashamed to have to ask this, but can someone explain how "yamanba" is a slur? I just know it as another word for those ganguro girls (girls who wear flashy clothes and skin-darkening makeup).
It's the site's word filter. Yamanba is the replacement for Nìgger.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
That is what I was alluding to, yes.

People like timid. The capipis prove this, with their support of her.

All the better to watch her grow more comfortable as her career progresses, which is something not easily found in talent scouting.

The moment that she comes into her own will be worth more than anything Phase Connect could offer - a true, "idol" experience.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Platforms just need to implement a way for streamers to signal their ending soon if they have raids enabled.

Stop being a Onions boy.

Wait I didn't type onions, wtf? I typed onions!

lvl8

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Stop being a Onions boy.

Wait I didn't type onions, wtf? I typed onions!
Quit getting upset over onions, you soy femboy

edit: so onions isn't soy then huh

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Apparently she already got rejected
1678424831038945.png
Fishman is a retard who keeps letting really good talent slip by, and even when he does get them, it either involves seven months of delays to get them to debut, or seven months of not actually hiring them, even though they're basically an unofficial member at this point. Now I'm genuinely interested in whether Gen3 is going to be another group of suspiciously Chinese girls, merely coincidentally, of course.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
VOD got nuked fast.
Lots of F@ggot talk thrown around in that one lobby. It was coming. I'm sure our resident Kaiju has it covered.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Dunno if this should go here here, I don't like acknowledging bait but this unironically made me laugh.
View attachment 16076
:whatastory:
I already made the same joke on the farms, but it's so god damn funny seeing secondaries who've never even seen a Pippa stream pretend to know what the fuck they're talking about, and it's doubly as funny to see people get mad at Pippa for "changing" the one single opinion of hers that hasn't changed in these almost two years.

hololive ruined /jp/

easy mistake.
That is what I was alluding to, yes.

People like timid. The capipis prove this, with their support of her.

All the better to watch her grow more comfortable as her career progresses, which is something not easily found in talent scouting.

The moment that she comes into her own will be worth more than anything Phase Connect could offer - a true, "idol" experience.
no one watches JP, they grow at a snail pace.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I already made the same joke on the farms, but it's so god damn funny seeing secondaries who've never even seen a Pippa stream pretend to know what the fuck they're talking about, and it's doubly as funny to see people get mad at Pippa for "changing" the one single opinion of hers that hasn't changed in these almost two years.
Yep. I've seen it a thousand times, it's not even worth discussing with these people because any proof or clips you throw at them they'll just ignore and find new ways to cope / move the goalpost in order to maintain their preconceived notions about her. Kinda sad, though I think I've also seen quite a few other kiwis become fans of her from the drama, even after that statement came out, so it balances out in the end.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yep. I've seen it a thousand times, it's not even worth discussing with these people because any proof or clips you throw at them they'll just ignore and find new ways to cope / move the goalpost in order to maintain their preconceived notions about her. Kinda sad, though I think I've also seen quite a few other kiwis become fans of her from the drama, even after that statement came out, so it balances out in the end.
The important part is that three different jannies including a global have been Pippapilled. Soon, complete mold saturation will be complete.
The dude who posted that is a massive shit stirrer and one of the "anime is evil" tards. Might as well be Frog Ninja.
Hmmmmm...is it Disheveled Human?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom