"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Pippa the modern-day Betty Boop?
Her Flagpole Sitta sounds nice.
This is my first time hearing her karaoke and if she knows the song and is confident and not "goofing" she is pretty good in an old-time-y sort of way.
Boop-boop-be-doop!
If you want to hear some of her better singing track down some of her Christmas song singing, that style tends to fit her voice well and she tends to know most of what she was singing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I could be talking out my arse with this but I think she mentioned the lyrics were written by a Japanese ESL, which would make sense given some of it sounds like a stretched translation kinda deal.

I like the song, but I'd also like her to do something that plays it a bit more straight for a future song rather than another pop thing. With some practice I think she could nail something a bit more blues-y with her lower tones.
You're right about the first part, and why I like the song more than I did originally. She mentioned the first draft called her the messiah because of a faulty translation and she forced them to rewrite it.

I like the parts of the song which talk about her past, but I think the original was bad because of her inexperience and that she didn't really like it. That and as mentioned before the fact that it was written by committee. I'd like to see a version where she had more control over it, even though she had input on this one, as it's a near concept, but it has too many things that make it more of a generic product than something more unique.

I don't hate it, I just think it's too soulless by its nature. Still a cute song and hearing her talk about the production made me like it more.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's voice has so much potential. If she really dedicated herself to refining it she could be such a good singer.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
- Titles the stream "Guerrilla short karaoke"
- "Yeah, I'll probably just do one or two songs, I don't know"
- "I didn't do any vocal warm-ups"
- Still going an hour later with 1.5k ccv

This seems to be the channel that raided, by the way. Go drop them a follow.

Sven

Pippa's voice has so much potential. If she really dedicated herself to refining it she could be such a good singer.
Considering how much and high pitched she can scream and not shred her throat to pieces it could truly be insane what a fully trained Pippa would be capable of.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Considering how much and high pitched she can scream and not shred her throat to pieces it could truly be insane what a fully trained Pippa would be capable of.
Super Singer Pippa, what will her final form actually be?

hololive ruined /jp/

Sven

Super Singer Pippa, what will her final form actually be?
Still pink, still cute, still moldy, but able to belt out Sabaton confidently.

Also for someone who hates singing she's not putting much effort into getting out of this karaoke she was roped into by chat.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Pippa Went Down to Georgia.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
a prettier miley cyrus
Miley blew her voice out hard, she has a hard time talking these days and sounds like a frog. On the plus side, she repented hard for her weird pervert phase.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
- Titles the stream "Guerrilla short karaoke"
- "Yeah, I'll probably just do one or two songs, I don't know"
- "I didn't do any vocal warm-ups"
- Still going an hour later with 1.5k ccv

This seems to be the channel that raided, by the way. Go drop them a follow.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
She'dve 100% nailed the chorus of Bismarck if she hadn't dropped key in the last note of each line.

Aside from that, god damn!

GOTBB

I agree but also I am curious about her quote-unquote "real voice" because her lower register sounds really nice. This song is giving sultry.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>deslar'ris raid
Can't believe she's raiding into @Reticule.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I agree but also I am curious about her quote-unquote "real voice" because her lower register sounds really nice. This song is giving sultry.
I don't think she's putting on much of a voice as there's a lot of history of her and it would be strange to put on a voice like that so consistently.

>deslar'ris raid
Can't believe she's raiding into @Reticule.
I'm still not Ken.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh, I passed out an hour into the stream assuming I'm not missing much because it's a GTA stream.

I missed much.
8EB39AB5-F8A7-45C6-9700-1FCB2D32BD34.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I miss Pippa, lads

uuu

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom