"Not only do I enjoy armpits, but belly buttons as well!"Tsunomaki Watame

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Only true capipis remember the secret karaoke endscreen, bros...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Mute the notifications while you're singing bunny...

lvl8

Feels good hearing her sing again.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Her voice is definitely shaky, but her deep singing voice isn't that bad. It's just fun listening to her sing in my opinion since she obviously doesn't have previous singing experience before Phase.

Sven

She's obviously rusty but honestly hasn't seemed to degrade much for the break and given she's not much beyond car singing mom in the first place

Hff201

Early Adopter
It's just a temporary blip though.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
numbers HATE

pippa LOVE

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa the Rippa!

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
HERE I COME

A MEGA IDOL

ALL EYES ON ME

NO EYES ON YOU

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Godzilla1984 Concert.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Ha ha ha, that was my highlighted message she read which started the bullying. You're welcome. :whatastory:

I don't know why she's not more proud of this song. It's silly but it fits her well.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She sounds better doing karaoke here than in the actual song with her voice being mixed. It shows how she has improved quite a bit. Hopefully she releases an updated version.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I both like and dislike Pippa the Rippa as a song.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
JUST BE AWESOME

JUST BE AWESOME

Hff201

Early Adopter
1678340287618.png
Thank you for reposting this multiple times, unfunny femboy

Sven

I don't know why she's not more proud of this song. It's silly but it fits her well.
I've assumed it's down to the full version being super early in her singing so the autotuning and mixing is kind of noticeable, the fact her first karaoke version of it sounded better then the original shows her progress by itself though.

Edit - I've wondered if she ever gets around to releasing the instrumental if between the now 3 karaoke versions (all have a fuck up) a full version could be made that wouldn't be too obviously kit-bashed together.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I both like and dislike Pippa the Rippa as a song.
I can't listen or think about it anymore without a certain schizophrenic immediately coming to mind.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I can't listen or think about it anymore without a certain schizophrenic immediately coming to mind.
It's more that it's just a written by committee song and something she's a bit embarrassed about it. It's not a bad song, and some parts are pretty good, but it seems very forced on a lot of levels. Though I'm musically illiterate, so my opinion is probably retarded.

GOTBB

Pippa the modern-day Betty Boop?
Her Flagpole Sitta sounds nice.
This is my first time hearing her karaoke and if she knows the song and is confident and not "goofing" she is pretty good in an old-time-y sort of way.
Boop-boop-be-doop!

Hff201

Early Adopter
We've just got to reclaim it, as the kids would say.

Pipper is our word.

It's more that it's just a written by committee song and something she's a bit embarrassed about it. It's not a bad song, and some parts are pretty good, but it seems very forced on a lot of levels. Though I'm musically illiterate, so my opinion is probably retarded.
I could be talking out my arse with this but I think she mentioned the lyrics were written by a Japanese ESL, which would make sense given some of it sounds like a stretched translation kinda deal.

I like the song, but I'd also like her to do something that plays it a bit more straight for a future song rather than another pop thing. With some practice I think she could nail something a bit more blues-y with her lower tones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom