"The only thing scary about Shiina is you don't know when she's going to break down"Dizzy Dokuro, one stream before breakdown

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The only potential 'upside' to this extreme jong addiction, if this can even be considered a positive, is that she's probably staying up later and later each night, so eventually she'll stay up until noon or something else equally ludicrous, finally sleep, and then doze right through the usual streamtime - thus technically accomplishing her taking a breakday (until she wakes up and does a guerilla out of guilt anyways, but hey, small victories...).

GOTBB

Anime Fan

So much for her ending stream early yesterday to get some rest. The retard ended up staying up until almost 5AM again looks like. Her last tweet was sent at 4:28 AM her time.

I'm predicting she's gonna keep doing this at least until the tournament is over and possibly even after it ends if Rezuul can keep baiting her into it. Also her staying up until 5 AM playing this kind of defeats the purpose of her canceling a stream to rest. So even if she does end up cancelling a stream this week I'm guessing it won't help her much since she'll probably still stay up all night playing mahjong anyways.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I'm thinking of trying to snag the 100,000th post with Pippa the ripper. Hopefully you guys try to snag it with something funny. BTW, there's some funny shenanigans people can do to get the 100,000th post, like deleting a post they made before to knock the last post down.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Whelp, just calling it now. With the news of Vesper graduating, I'm expecting a classic Pippa depression stream tonight. I doubt she's fully over Nina yet either, so this'll just make it worse. :ameraintear:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Whelp, just calling it now. With the news of Vesper graduating, I'm expecting a classic Pippa depression stream tonight. I doubt she's fully over Nina yet either, so this'll just make it worse. :ameraintear:
Look on the bright side, if Randon comes back full-time, she can actually collab with him. By that, I mean her brainworms will sort themselves out, because she has bigger number, so she won't feel like she's trying to grift off of Hololive, and might even ask for a collab.

JMForte

It's either a sad depression stream or a no stream because to depressed. Or an anger stream. This is all the punishment Pippa gets for jonging too much. On a serious note, I'm upset we'll never know what actually happened.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
We'll figure out once the waiting room goes up, if it's horror better strap in boys.

Anime Fan

Her lack of sleep and streaming for nine days in a row without a break will probably make it worse too. Hopefully she does end up just canceling tonight.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Horror stream lets go! cheer her up with supas!

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
FUCK I got scammed, I was trying to get the last post on the page but proctor closed it before 100k posts

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

1692900880207.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Anime Fan

It’s good that she’s canceling, but what are the odds that she stays up all night playing mahjong instead of properly resting?

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Nice character development, hope it lasts.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
It’s good that she’s canceling, but what are the odds that she stays up all night playing mahjong instead of properly resting?
As bad as it is to encourage her bad sleeping schedule, if it helps to keep her mind off of the current situation I feel it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom