"Stay away from my rice you knaves!"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Herni alt or a new schizo? It has to be Henri right? Grabbed it off of /pcg/ jannies already got rid of it.
View attachment 41804
It's pretentious as hell; it's him. He's got the sort of mental illness that requires both pills and an extended stay at a mental asylum.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
He needs to be sent to Amish Camp to detox from the Internet. Or just shot and used as fertilizer so he can finally be useful.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Henri uses the veneer of religion as a way to rationalize his schizo manchild behaviors and extreme entitlement.
I have a couple Flip friends and from what I was told, getting your ass beat was basically a given in Flipland.

Its not too late to correct this behavior, his father should embrace the chancla heritage and beat the absolute shit out of him.
yeah its given some even put the fuckwads into sacks and hang to reflect and kneeling on salt/mung beans

and trust me kneeling on mung beans isnt fun in the slightest so maybe what henri needs is good old filipino hospitality

Stunned But Dumb

I used to be starchly against corporal punishment, but more and more I can't help but see someone similar to henri and think "he probably should've got beat more growing up"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I used to be starchly against corporal punishment, but more and more I can't help but see someone similar to henri and think "he probably should've got beat more growing up"
physical violence emboldens people like henri since they become martyrs in their head. you have to sexually violate them, getting people to laugh at them while you do it, in order to get them to be quiet. there's no mental recovery or cope for that.

its probably easier now since women will record the shit on their phones and say "hahha omg yall crazy hahah"

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

Edit: Thank god it's finally over

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

Well at least it's apple juice instead of apple-flavored HFC water, I guess.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Bisexual disaster woman
Screenshot_20230824_210933_X.jpg

Anime Fan

:optimistic:

Addictions don't end the moment a corporate sponsorship does.
True but at least she won't be up until 5 AM playing tournament matches anymore hopefully :takocope:.

kingcaid

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
At least if she was streaming she could be pressured to do something other than jong

kingcaid

God I hope she does a reading of Richii Book 1 for a stream. That would be amazing content. Pippa PLEASE!

Planetary Bombardment

Rabbit please play a poorly optimized game that allows us to harvest your IP so we can DDoS you when you're supposed to be resting.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Edit: Thank god it's finally over

What? I though it said on the tournament it went to the 28th? Oh well I kinda Jong myself out the last 2 night, taking a break today.
jongdong.PNG

It looks like people are still playing too. Maybe the room stays open but the "PC" part of it is over?

Anime Fan

What? I though it said on the tournament it went to the 28th? Oh well I kinda Jong myself out the last 2 night, taking a break today.
View attachment 41829
It looks like people are still playing too. Maybe the room stays open but the "PC" part of it is over?
Yea it's weird, looks like Lia's in a game right now

Edit: Never mind looks like the tournament lobby is completely empty now.

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Last edited:

logitech

pipap is great and funny i hope that content continues on for all enternety
1692928213207.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom