"...She (The Queen of England) died from jumping in puddles"Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
He's interacted with her for a few days, and he's already fucking dying.

E: She's in!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
We have been called Capoopalists, it's fucking over man... :fishmandispair:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1692860617530.png

e. she can't go a day without mentioning him
1692860871914.png

kingcaid

This is not her night for shitposting with these TTS fails.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Scammed out of 100 bits, should have seen that coming looking at his nose.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

kingcaid

I'm praying CEO wins this. Both Pippa and rezuul deserve to lose this for the amount of shit talking they're doing.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The amazing salt from Pippa, I love it.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I know it's a bit late, and idk if it's gay to post this here or not but whatever. Some stuff to think about regarding the rich men north of richmond oliver anthony guy from a comedian who is infamous for breaking mind-spells, Owen Benjamin:
1692844441173.png
(twitter | archive)
Some much more fleshed out analysis in his stream here:

Some pre-discussion but he starts off focusing on it at ~34 minutes in.

It's kind of funny because when i first heard the song, it immediately made me think about this one which was pushed for a little while as an "american nationalist" anthem, "We Will Have Our Home Again" by The Pine Tree Riots:

The reason it reminded me of it is because it is fundamentally a song that is complaining about how bad things are, almost wallowing in it. It's the same with that movie "Falling Down", which is entirely a mockery of people who are despairing at how bad things are getting, and shoving it in their face that "yeah your america is gone. it's going to get worse too. what are you going to do about it? Go vigilante and get killed for your efforts, and your daughter won't even be told? lololol"
It's the same spell. Owen's take is similar it seems, he says it is a "slave song" designed to help people accept bad things.

In his analysis, Owen's take is that this guy oliver anthony is constructed based on market analysis. People want authenticity these days. So they create a character who is meant to be "authentic", to appeal to that demographic.
(Slight sidebar, Pippa's audience is perfect for this as well. Authenticity is one of the traits that I have heard many people say makes her appealing to them.)
This character can't be actually authentic though, it has to be a mimicry, it has to be fake, because it has to propel the right messages - in this case, part of that is apparently "diversity is our strength". Pippa was wrong in her comments saying that it was just a phrase people latched onto because it triggered them or whatever. He elaborates in his interview which she showed on stream that he genuinely meant it.
Owen's argument is that an authentic man coming from the position of the character Oliver Anthony presents in his song could not believe and promote diversity as a core value, because it is the cause of most of the things he is complaining about in his lyrics.

Pippa says "well he just has different politics than you, he isn't a racist like you are".
The only logical way in which that is true is if the man is an idiot.
Naturally we may conclude that Pippa believes this man is an idiot.

Which, you know, maybe there's something to that theory. He says in the fox interview on the video that he wants people to come together and stop being mean about our differences, and he wants to put out something positive to make people's lives better because of all the bad stuff thats put out in the media.
So he writes a song that's literally all about how terrible everything is, and specifically mocks obese people living on welfare in it. He sings about "selling his soul" for money, which is pretty desperate sounding, and then claims to have turned down an $8 million music deal.

Edit: also i rewatched a little of her stream, and she said that people saying the "hate against him is a psyop" are "onto something". So which is it - that the seeming grassroots negative reaction to his sudden rise to celebrity status is a coordinated narrative creation program, or his promotion by these converged companies and them rushing to offer him $8 million music contracts is inorganic?
Why would they offer someone that much money? Because the character he presents has market value because people are eating it up in spite of his lyrics preaching despair.

Last edited:

kingcaid

Looking forward to season 3 of Jong Connect as our brave heroine starts another training arc in order to slay the Australian.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I know it's a bit late, and idk if it's gay to post this here or not but whatever. Some stuff to think about regarding the rich men north of richmond oliver anthony guy from a comedian who is infamous for breaking mind-spells, Owen Benjamin:
View attachment 41554
(twitter | archive)
Some much more fleshed out analysis in his stream here:

Some pre-discussion but he starts off focusing on it at ~34 minutes in.

It's kind of funny because when i first heard the song, it immediately made me think about this one which was pushed for a little while as an "american nationalist" anthem, "We Will Have Our Home Again" by The Pine Tree Riots:

The reason it reminded me of it is because it is fundamentally a song that is complaining about how bad things are, almost wallowing in it. It's the same with that movie "Falling Down", which is entirely a mockery of people who are despairing at how bad things are getting, and shoving it in their face that "yeah your america is gone. it's going to get worse too. what are you going to do about it? Go vigilante and get killed for your efforts, and your daughter won't even be told? lololol"
It's the same spell. Owen's take is similar it seems, he says it is a "slave song" designed to help people accept bad things.

In his analysis, Owen's take is that this guy oliver anthony is constructed based on market analysis. People want authenticity these days. So they create a character who is meant to be "authentic", to appeal to that demographic.
(Slight sidebar, Pippa's audience is perfect for this as well. Authenticity is one of the traits that I have heard many people say makes her appealing to them.)
This character can't be actually authentic though, it has to be a mimicry, it has to be fake, because it has to propel the right messages - in this case, part of that is apparently "diversity is our strength". Pippa was wrong in her comments saying that it was just a phrase people latched onto because it triggered them or whatever. He elaborates in his interview which she showed on stream that he genuinely meant it.
Owen's argument is that an authentic man coming from the position of the character Oliver Anthony presents in his song could not believe and promote diversity as a core value, because it is the cause of most of the things he is complaining about in his lyrics.

Pippa says "well he just has different politics than you, he isn't a racist like you are".
The only logical way in which that is true is if the man is an idiot.
Naturally we may conclude that Pippa believes this man is an idiot.

Which, you know, maybe there's something to that theory. He says in the fox interview on the video that he wants people to come together and stop being mean about our differences, and he wants to put out something positive to make people's lives better because of all the bad stuff thats put out in the media.
So he writes a song that's literally all about how terrible everything is, and specifically mocks obese people living on welfare in it. He sings about "selling his soul" for money, which is pretty desperate sounding, and then claims to have turned down an $8 million music deal.

I commend and appreciate your autism, fren.

Looking forward to season 3 of Jong Connect as our brave heroine starts another training arc in order to slay the Australian.
Season 3? We aren't even at the end of season 1.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Jong Tournament is kind of cool because it's like free practice with a chance to play oshi once in awhile :hololove:
I'm still not good at Jong but I feel like I improved a lot in the last 2 nights and I'm more aware of my fuck ups.
:shubaIapprob:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I have not watched a single second of Rezuuul's streams (aside from when Pippa streamsniped him for a minute a few days ago, which I did find pretty funny), but I have been thoroughly entertained by the screencaps of Pippa's salt in his chat and him rubbing it in on Twitter, which honestly kinda makes me like him on a surface level. I just wish he wasn't Australian because the timezone gap is probably really fucking with her. Other than that, I've got no real opinion and I don't really care to get one unless the complaints about/criticism of him go beyond 'he streamsnipes my oshi and takes my potential mahjong slot'.

JMForte

I don't know any of the context behind this other than it was in Kirsches chat after the Rezuul stream.
1692861908289893.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I have not watched a single second of Rezuuul's streams (aside from when Pippa streamsniped him for a minute a few days ago, which I did find pretty funny), but I have been thoroughly entertained by the screencaps of Pippa's salt in his chat and him rubbing it in on Twitter, which honestly kinda makes me like him on a surface level. I just wish he wasn't Australian because the timezone gap is probably really fucking with her. Other than that, I've got no real opinion and I don't really care to get one unless the complaints about/criticism of him go beyond 'he streamsnipes my oshi and takes my potential mahjong slot'.
Yeah and that issue can be easily solved by Pippa not letting him keep joining when she streams mahjong. Obviously she has no control during the tournament, but in future Jong streams it's just kind of shitty to keep letting the same people play the streamer, it's not just him. I think he's just average annoying for Male-Vtuber and Australian TBH.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Anyone got the context?
From what I remember she was trying to get Kirsche to make fun of him and didn't want her to say thanks to him for the raid after he beat her in mahjong.

e. yea its 5 am jong again..:fishmandispair:
1692863593680.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom