"How to be serious: 1. Shut the FUCK up 2. Go to better supermarkets 3. Cease use of any and all emoji and/or silly buttons"Rin Penrose

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
In the last month Graham has a range of 78-399k views per video, that's not a great sign at 4.49m subs.
That's probably more to do with him hard shilling FTX and other scams as well as the whole financial Youtuber schtick dying off as they're all weird retards like Meet Kevin.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think that's the game devs. They destroyed Shiina earlier. I wonder if they're about to dunk on rabbit.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I wonder what Pippa would think about FedNow.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I get what she's saying but painting the broad brush that all of crypto is a scam is a tad bit extremely retarded.
its all a scam. Bitcoin was the worst when buying shit at busy times with the transactions not clearing for a while and having super high fees bc the blockchain was busy or someshit.

Topo Chico

Instinctually she'll read "fed" and say BAD. (it is, but yada yada it has some good qualities yada yada)

kingcaid

I think that's the game devs. They destroyed Shiina earlier. I wonder if they're about to dunk on rabbit.
Just casually calls her sponsor a cunt.

Anime Fan

If it is the game devs she just called them a cuntbag piece of shit so that's a thing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Instinctually she'll read "fed" and say BAD. (it is, but yada yada it has some good qualities yada yada)
I see "fed" and I seethe.
Simple as.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"You know what, I think chat? [15-20 minute rant based off of zero accurate information] And if you disagree with me chat, you're fucking stupid. Anyways, thank you PippaPitLickerSEXNOW for the $2.99 superchat"

famous artist pipkun

Just casually calls her sponsor a cunt.
they knew what they got when they sponsored phase. tenma cant get collabs because of the rep.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"You know what, I think chat? [15-20 minute rant based off of zero accurate information] And if you disagree with me chat, you're fucking stupid. Anyways, thank you PippaPitLickerSEXNOW for the $2.99 superchat"
We've been conditioned to this madness. :fishmandispair:

famous artist pipkun

Topo Chico

Use cash then, retard.
I agree, but that's getting harder and harder to do. As well, if you withdrawal any amount of cash that creates a log somewhere, thus they know you went and did something.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I get what she's saying but painting the broad brush that all of crypto is a scam is a tad bit extremely retarded.
She's taken the mainstream anti-crypto messaging at face value and is working backward trying to justify it to herself. People with no investment experience buying a memecoin at peak and expecting to get rich somehow got scammed because they're retards, and separating a fool from his money is a strategy as old as time. People buying relatively stable coins to use as intended just have a normal experience with it, and while it's obviously never going to be le super secret underground libertarian trading system some people want it to be, it's good that alternatives to mainstream currencies exist.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I agree, but that's getting harder and harder to do. As well, if you withdrawal any amount of cash that creates a log somewhere, thus they know you went and did something.
Not every place uses cash anymore either it's fucking retarded. Don't get me started on the retards that use those phone apps like apple pay/google pay.

Anime Fan

A coke on top of the energy drink, she's gonna be up for a while.

famous artist pipkun

She's taken the mainstream anti-crypto messaging at face value and is working backward trying to justify it to herself. People with no investment experience buying a memecoin at peak and expecting to get rich somehow got scammed because they're retards, and separating a fool from his money is a strategy as old as time. People buying relatively stable coins to use as intended just have a normal experience with it, and while it's obviously never going to be le super secret underground libertarian trading system some people want it to be, it's good that alternatives to mainstream currencies exist.
youre never going to use crypto like you can usd because of how its made, how many there are and all the bullshit required to transfer funds from 1 person to another.

im sure there are new coins with faster transaction times but they're going to be buried in the mountain of bullshit coins

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Not every place uses cash anymore either it's fucking retarded. Don't get me started on the retards that use those phone apps like apple pay/google pay.
At least apple pay hides the purchaser's information from the vendor. Not good having apple have all your financials, but it's at least 1 level against scams.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1692758843879.png

I didn't want to know this about you, Short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom