"I'll take nuts in just about anything put your nuts in anything and I'll eat them... Wait"Sayu Sincronisity

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

The lady allegations that pippa is talkin 'bout:
Even if not real I am pro spreading of disinformation
Yeah it just devolves into Russian media and American media shit flinging about it and NASA and Russia shit flinging to the point where it's all made murky and confusing so you never really know what happened.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yeah it just devolves into Russian media and American media shit flinging about it and NASA and Russia shit flinging to the point where it's all made murky and confusing so you never really know what happened.

>NASA claims it was a micro-meteorite
Funny that the marks next to it look exactly like how a drill bit that drifts and scuffs up material looks, hmmm?:smugpipi:

Topo Chico

MrBeast is the lowest common denominator posting shit for Yamanba-brained zoomers. He is not the god emperor :sakanapleasepippa:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What would a Pippa flavored drink taste like?
Either a pumpkin spice sweet coffee with liquor or a cherry whine cooler type thing.
:smugpipi:Do it Sakana!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's wrong about bought subs not having growth, Graham Stephen said he bought subs early on and taught people to do it in a course he was selling from what I heard.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
well at least i now know that pippers respects pewds

i love that man and what he did over the years as a creator

Topo Chico

She's wrong about bought subs not having growth, Graham Stephen said he bought subs early on and taught people to do it in a course he was selling from what I heard.
Well he's a balding manlet with money. He's the equivalent to an industry plant. Ya he may have some success, but the majority of people ain't going to be able to buy subs and create a successful youtube account.
In the last month Graham has a range of 78-399k views per video, that's not a great sign at 4.49m subs.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>banks
You can do it, Pippa. You are so close.

kingcaid

The day she names (them) does Reticule have to kill himself?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>shitcoin rugpulls mean all crypto is a scam

Topo Chico

Pippa knows neither about the history of banking nor the history of crypto and gives strong opinions on both, that's my rabbit :eyehearts:

Anime Fan

Well there's the third gift membership for the night.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
We all know why there are so many rugpulls, no phonebank of CIA/Banking agents needed to astroturf

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
how many exchanges went bankrupt?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Going back into the Jong mines :shiinastare:BBL

Sven

Pippa knows neither about the history of banking nor the history of crypto and gives strong opinions on both, that's my rabbit :eyehearts:
Not sure if I should say forgive her she has Pipkin, or forgive her she is women.

the hard choices Pippa puts one in.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I love how shitcoin has basically killed any real world application actual cryptocurrencies had. It's the best. It's fantastic. I love having no way to avoid the government knowing where my money is going.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I get what she's saying but painting the broad brush that all of crypto is a scam is a tad bit extremely retarded.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I get what she's saying but painting the broad brush that all of crypto is a scam is a tad bit extremely retarded.
Sounds like usual Pippa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom