"Power blinked 1 sex"Sleepy Project

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Let me just move some of these cans so I have more room"

Good luck Reticle, good luck
Those cans wouldn't be there if I was. Would have cleaned them that morning.

Heh heh, I get banned for reddits I didn't even know existed until I get the notification :shiinastare:
Haven't had that happen yet, guess I don't use it enough.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Feds are totally impersonating capipis. Reticule is a FBI agent assigned to monitor her and he got too attached.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Heh heh, I get banned for reddits I didn't even know existed until I get the notification :shiinastare:
Disgusting. Are you one of those believers in The Science? You must be, if you haven’t gotten waves of bans from powermods in random subreddits that you literally never looked at.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't like reddit because I'm old and I like forums, but I gave it good try. Reddit is completely thankless and useless. People get info they want and just move on. People want to argue and then get their discord boyfriends to downvote you when they lose, then delete their accounts. You actually get a reputation, then the mods start going after you out of jealously... how dare you just show up and know everything? It's worthless for information because everything is constantly buried and 90% of the user base doesn't know how to search. It's worthless for content creation as any views you get are just drive by or people mad at you looking to post a shitty comment. It's worthless for making fiends. The most you get after diligent service to a "community" is some asshole will DM you to ask a question that's been answered 50 times instead of making a post, that's it. Reddit Hate
Reddit is just a hive of narcissism and confirmation bias, the site's fundamental design encourages echo-chambers and hugboxes and discourages questioning the status quo and dissenting opinions. There's also the fact that most of the top visited subs are controlled by a small group of power-tripping basement dwellers who impose their own ideological bullshit upon everything.

The site also has a classism system built-in with karma, which also encourages people to make low-effort, high-reward posts to gain worthless internet points.
There is no website on the internet that fundamentally encourages bad behavior as much as reddit.

lvl8

She was frequently raging and arguing with chat last week. But now she's showering them with love and she's back to 2k.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The perfect end to this stream would be an accidental snake ride. I hope we live in the universe where this becomes a reality.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Feds are totally impersonating capipis. Reticule is a FBI agent assigned to monitor her and he got too attached.
Hey now, we've been over this, I'm Mossad not FBI. No dick chopping in the halls of Zion.

Disgusting. Are you one of those believers in The Science? You must be, if you haven’t gotten waves of bans from powermods in random subreddits that you literally never looked at.
Come to think of it, I never posted anything about the clot shot, probably why I'm not banned as much as I'd otherwise be.

Early Adopter
She was frequently raging and arguing with chat last week. But now she's showering them with love and she's back to 2k.
Feet stream was 2 weeks ago. She had her grounds to be grumpy

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Worse than that, 95% of the info provided is completely fucking wrong, but that doesn't matter, because if it gets upvoted it becomes the truth. For example, a few months ago, someone on the Monster Hunter subreddit asked if the Deviljho would really eat his own ass if he's hungry and you cut it off in the games before World. (Spoiler: he absolutely fucking does, but it's a pretty rare little easter egg) Someone who didn't play these games wrote some kind of spergpost about how he definitively didn't do it. He got the most upvotes. For about a month, everyone who even provided video evidence of Deviljho eating his own ass was downvoted, and accused of faking the video by putting meat in the tail.

So yeah, because someone replied fast enough, was completely wrong, and equally retarded people clicked the little arrow, a month was spent gaslighting people over a pickle eating his own ass, going as far as to disregard literal fucking video evidence.
Oh absolutely, this type of "game information" is what I'm talking about with the discord downvotes and fits. Thing is, games are made out of codes, on a PC game, people get into it and see what makes it tick so you can absolutely say "no the game checks this and not this, your post was wrong, mine is correct". And people fucking flip out! And then this repeats every week as people asks the same questions, and new stupid people try to answer it. To add on, the shit information often comes from shitty youtube videos that the algorithm picked up and every time somebody googles the topic it comes up first. Even if the game has been updated 50 times since the video was made and it couldn't possibly be correct anyways!

Early Adopter
Dudes she made it c:

IFunny praised, tva is left in the dust once again.......

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last chance for her to lose getting softlocked on the tower.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Come to think of it, I never posted anything about the clot shot, probably why I'm not banned as much as I'd otherwise be.
Just go make any post in the following subreddit. Literally anything, you can just say, “Huh”, and the bots will pick up your post and start spamming you with bans just for being there. I recommend this post in particular, since this is the Pippa thread after all:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Fuck she won! Too soon...

Edit: Also rare stary eyed Pippa!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Who is this "Nicholas" Pippa keeps fucking? She's not referencing Rackets is she?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Who is this "Nicholas" Pippa keeps fucking?
Last stream some guy in chat named Nicholas gave advice on the game. She then fell and now hates Nicholas forever.

lvl8

Congrats Yabbit

01112023.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Snake: Unridden
Over it: Gotten
Chuck: Sneeded

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
A lot of these people even searched me out to ban me based on other interactions on forums or youtube, they feared the axe-you-ally so much! Now, I know it's stupid to use the same account name but I was un-twisted and pure once, I thought "oh this name is for helping people with games and making informative content of course I want people to recognize me on different sites".... :shiinastare: No....No....fuck em all :gun: :annoyedpippa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom