"If you get a blood transfusion from an African guy then logically you are part african for a bit"Luca Kaneshiro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

hololive ruined /jp/

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why is she so negative about Pippa the Rippa? It's not a great song but has some fun parts.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Lmao the comment she's talking about is from the reddit post of her tweet about Tempus. She's reading the fucking reddit comments about herself

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lmao the comment she's talking about is from the reddit post of her tweet about Tempus. She's reading the fucking reddit comments about herself
Add "keeping her from reading her own thread" to the list of mandatory dentist visits and cancer screenings.
:icanfixher:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I thought kiki was the 4chan rabbit

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I thought kiki was the 4chan rabbit
This place isn't big enough yet for her to call herself the TVA Yabbit.

And she's right about "accepting" places being more shit. As the joke goes, the racist community is very inviting, they don't care what your race is, or who you're being racist against, as long as you're being racist.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wow, you're telling me that people will actually say what they think and mean when they don't have to worry about farming Clout Points™?

"What the fuck is a laughing cow?" -Panko

Pippa's mom might be reading the thread right now.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Oh no her mom is reading the hate and Pippa is trying to prevent a Froot moment.

Edit: Mamakin is watching streams now make sure to say hi!

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Hi Mamakin. We love you. Don't worry about the crazies trying to mess with Pippa. They don't matter and will find some other thing to go wacky over soon enough entirely unrelated to pippa.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mamakin I impore you to look at Aprimom and don't do what she's doing.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I just hope Pippa taught Mamakin to never engage, especially if she's in the obscure corners I'm thinking of.

If you read this Mamakin, we all love and care for Pippa, she is good Yabbit.

And
:icanfixher:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't like reddit because I'm old and I like forums, but I gave it good try. Reddit is completely thankless and useless. People get info they want and just move on. People want to argue and then get their discord boyfriends to downvote you when they lose, then delete their accounts. You actually get a reputation, then the mods start going after you out of jealously... how dare you just show up and know everything? It's worthless for information because everything is constantly buried and 90% of the user base doesn't know how to search. It's worthless for content creation as any views you get are just drive by or people mad at you looking to post a shitty comment. It's worthless for making fiends. The most you get after diligent service to a "community" is some asshole will DM you to ask a question that's been answered 50 times instead of making a post, that's it. Reddit Hate

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't like reddit because I'm old and I like forums, but I gave it good try. Reddit is completely thankless and useless. People get info they want and just move on. People want to argue and then get their discord boyfriends to downvote you when they lose, then delete their accounts. You actually get a reputation, then the mods start going after you out of jealously... how dare you just show up and know everything? It's worthless for information because everything is constantly buried and 90% of the user base doesn't know how to search. It's worthless for content creation as any views you get are just drive by or people mad at you looking to post a shitty comment. It's worthless for making fiends. The most you get after diligent service to a "community" is some asshole will DM you to ask a question that's been answered 50 times instead of making a post, that's it. Reddit Hate
I've learned it's only ok for smaller communities that only talk about their niche specifically. I've been banned from so many sub reddits for the tamest jokes. One time I said "they" and had people chimping out at me, and it wasn't even in an offensive way, it was literally referring to a publisher or something.

Sven

"Let me just move some of these cans so I have more room"

Good luck Reticle, good luck

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I've learned it's only ok for smaller communities that only talk about their niche specifically. I've been banned from so many sub reddits for the tamest jokes. One time I said "they" and had people chimping out at me, and it wasn't even in an offensive way, it was literally referring to a publisher or something.
Heh heh, I get banned for reddits I didn't even know existed until I get the notification :shiinastare:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's worthless for information because everything is constantly buried and 90% of the user base doesn't know how to search.
Worse than that, 95% of the info provided is completely fucking wrong, but that doesn't matter, because if it gets upvoted it becomes the truth. For example, a few months ago, someone on the Monster Hunter subreddit asked if the Deviljho would really eat his own ass if he's hungry and you cut it off in the games before World. (Spoiler: he absolutely fucking does, but it's a pretty rare little easter egg) Someone who didn't play these games wrote some kind of spergpost about how he definitively didn't do it. He got the most upvotes. For about a month, everyone who even provided video evidence of Deviljho eating his own ass was downvoted, and accused of faking the video by putting meat in the tail.

So yeah, because someone replied fast enough, was completely wrong, and equally retarded people clicked the little arrow, a month was spent gaslighting people over a pickle eating his own ass, going as far as to disregard literal fucking video evidence.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa shows love for /pcg/. I feel so left out :pippasadl:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Hey atleast you have containment of all witless unfunny waste of the genepool losers so they dont shit up other places, like here!

Pcg namedropped and praised. Tva ignored :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom