"So what if I'm pettan... what if I'm pettan? I'm cute as pettan! Makes me look young, I'm pettan and I'm proud! I'm going to stop being delusional, HAH jokes on you...!"Kureiji Ollie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sounds like something Ralph would do.
In Ralphs defense he'd probably just forget Rosy back at home and then when he went back to get her he'd be so drunk he'd pass out in his streaming chair so she'd be safe from at least that much.

Speaking of Rosy, how stupid do you think Ralph and Meigh feel about naming their kid to rhyme with the Cat Boy Fuhrer's platform now?

Anime Fan

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I'd be willing to bet it's more than a month
Wouldn't be surprised if the new policy has become anything beyond a month old just doesn't get read.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Imagine moving into a new house with your Pippa, spending the day unpacking, and managing to only get half of it done because you keep getting sidetracked by the different trinkets that hold memories for the two of you. You end up storing all of the leftover stuff in one of the multiple extra rooms you plan to use for the future kids and you end the night having a couple beers with pizza.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Imagine moving into a new house with your Pippa, spending the day unpacking, and managing to only get half of it done because you keep getting sidetracked by the different trinkets that hold memories for the two of you. You end up storing all of the leftover stuff in one of the multiple extra rooms you plan to use for the future kids and you end the night having a couple beers with pizza.

Short

God Damn the Sun
lol
2023-08-18 1231.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
yeaaaah buddy!

JMForte

The funny thing is she reads these in USD so you can tell when someone from a third world country sends in their superchat.

Sven

Honestly it's more about how long they are then the number, if 20 of them are as short as the Tera list was it's not a lot and we know she knocked out some of the big ass lists last time. That was probably one of the shortest though so we shall see but she is burning through these fast so far, though the tangent counter is ticking.

Anime Fan

3 lists done in 45 minutes actually impressive for her. Also the animal videos are better for this than the duck game.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Have you considered writing a book? Men wouldn't buy it because it wouldn't be about tanks or shooting brown people and women wouldn't buy it because it wouldn't involve being raped by a rich guy but it might still be rewarding (just not in a monetary sense).

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This stream for some reason reminds me that Halo has gone to complete shit and that things legit were better pre-2008 crash

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
:smugpipi:
yet I still have more teeth than Pippa
I can't tell if this is a bit or if you're an actual honest-to-God methhead.

Writing fanfiction like this is unironically really fucking weird dude.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Have you considered writing a book? Men wouldn't buy it because it wouldn't be about tanks or shooting brown people and women wouldn't buy it because it wouldn't involve being raped by a rich guy but it might still be rewarding (just not in a monetary sense).
posting fanpips here is reward enough:
pippa's long, pale toe tasted like cheetos, cheesy and slightly spicy on the tongue.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
:wtfman:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If it doesn't turn a profit, what's the point? :pippasadl:

Writing fanfiction like this is unironically really fucking weird dude.
Fine, I'll stick to writing essays and declarations like you.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
premiere's dogshit now. had to buy a total of 128gb of ram to keep it from blackbscreening 8k vids.
Gonna be real with you, there's no reason to be rendering videos in 8k unless you're some sort of professional editor making a documentary about fuckin nature or some shit. I will clip my oshi in 1080p and if some autist has a problem with that because he invested in an 8k monitor and pays $350 a/mo on a 50gig fiber connection that's on them, they're the minority.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Fine, I'll stick to writing essays and declarations like you.
Is this supposed to be an own? My 'essays' and 'declarations' aren't batshit insane like yours.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Is this supposed to be an own? My 'essays' and 'declarations' aren't batshit insane like yours.
That sounds like something Karl Marx would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom