"My niggas"Takanashi Kiara

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I've never had editing software crash on me as much as Pippa has, really never had it crash except for maybe one time? I just hate it because it takes forever to edit shit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Journalists have always been bad. There was a very brief period in the mid 20th century where some journalists put aside their leftist tendencies for a period of like 10-15 years. Then it was right back to agenda posting disguised as truth seeking.
There are a very few journalists who I'd respect, like James O'Keefe or Andy Ngo, but they are a very, very small minority against the vast majority of journalists who cheerlead press releases of whatever group they support, and deliberately distort people's views of the world with what they choose to report and what they don't.

kingcaid

I've never had editing software crash on me as much as Pippa has, really never had it crash except for maybe one time? I just hate it because it takes forever to edit shit.
Pippas PC is probably 95% dust.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Vegas would crash a fuckton with additional effects plugins (especially cracked ones). The workflow in vegas is nice, just not much else about it.

Topo Chico

For a long time she's had shitty computers. Editing is cpu and ram intensive, will crash if it needs more smarts.

Anime Fan

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I haven't had devinchfree crash but I've only been using it for like a year:mikothumbsl:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
She probably keeps her 3 browsers open with 50 tabs in them alongside whatever game she played 3 days ago on stream while trying to edit shorts.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Her shit probably only keeps crashing because she always has like a hundred other things open at the time. Running an editing program is nowhere near as much as a bother as she's describing, even on mid-tier PCs.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Pippa's a zoomer right? She almost sounds like she followed the YTPer editor pipeline in the 2000's, starting with movie maker and then moving to Vegas.
EDIT: "MLG Edits" ok zoomer, nvm
If only I could clean out her dust. :pippasadl:

There are plenty of free options that are perfectly fine in that case.
I agree with Pippa's takes about editors actually, I don't like premiere or resolve's workflow. Then again, I rarely need to do video editing anymore.

Anime Fan

The stream that these superchats were from was the best thing to come from the mahjong arc

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Still killed people. Still her fault.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why would someone put their 9 year old daughter on a motorcycle? That seems like an unnecessary risk.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
premiere's dogshit now. had to buy a total of 128gb of ram to keep it from blackbscreening 8k vids.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
AN ENTIRE FUCKING MONTH OF BACKLOG!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why would someone put their 9 year old daughter on a motorcycle? That seems like an unnecessary risk.
Sounds like something Ralph would do.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Sorry, but @Pippenis Inspector is the actual meth user.
:smugpipi:
yet I still have more teeth than Pippa
Not to be a tribalfag. But I wish we got something on Holocure/Idol Showdown or even Smol Ame for like Phase or someone else. Instead we have a L4D2 mod where you shoot Pippa. Its like thats cool but the other three are three full real fucking games
I could see someone in Tenma or Lia's chat pulling that off, but by now it's evident that the average pipigger can't properly make something on the level of an edited video or drawing. Exceptions being /pcg/ making the first anniversary VN and the teaser for the full animation during the second anniversary, also by /pcg/.
This could be a sign that as a group capippis are either:
a)not autistic enough to commit the time and energy to make something on the scale of holocure
or
b)so severely autistic its a miracle if the majority of us weren't non-verbal

Genuinely think I might slap something stupid together since I haven't actually done anything with any of the programming I technically got a degree for.
...would a School Shooter: North American Tour 2012 sequel set at Walmart count as a real game?
🤔

I have to point out our Pippa actually managed to stop herself at the start of the tangent rather than 20 minutes in to continue reading SCs.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
premiere's dogshit now. had to buy a total of 128gb of ram to keep it from blackbscreening 8k vids.
I was going to say I haven't looked at prebuilt PCs in ages but assuming they haven't changed much I'd expect 6 TB of storage and 128MB of RAM.

Sounds like something Ralph would do.
IIRC they came full stop on an interstate before they got scwhacked leading to some justifiable criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom