"Spread more lies big nosed asshole - You are taking all of this oxygen to yourself - motherfucker"Kattarina Qutie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
this is a lazy post man you can do better. you should explain the steps you'd take to patch her wounds. dont forvet to kiss the booboo

how many games now? i asshme more than 1
I can't describe the process without knowing the true scope and scale of her injury you clown. I would kiss it to make it better though obviously.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm glad I only ever used it to try to get into games with Shiina or Pippa. At this point though I'd rather just play holocure with the jong streams in the background.
If I can hustle my way up the rank ladder maybe I can get into another match with Shiina as she prefers more powerful opponents :menhera:
Getting kind of stuck though because my defense attempts makes me feel re... neurodivergent. Like, unless somebody just discarded a tile I have and I know it's safe, it all looks like a mess to me and I have no idea what I should discard.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I can't describe the process without knowing the true scope and scale of her injury you clown. I would kiss it to make it better though obviously.
I don't normally do this, but get help.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
youre like a pippa react stream, just phoning it in. being in love with pippa became a 9-5 didn't it?

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
There's your silver lining. Probably won't happen if she gets first place though.

Anime Fan

I hope she actually drops it after the tournament :optimistic:

kingcaid

Maybe I spoke too soon about the jong being complete.....

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
youre like a pippa react stream, just phoning it in. being in love with pippa became a 9-5 didn't it?
1692337028801.png

JMForte

No jong after the tourney? I'll believe it when I don't see it.

kingcaid

Country roads while she has a melty is incredibly soothing.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Sven

She kind of deserves this endless round due to her one more gaming

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Learning Jong was a mistake. Every misplay she makes kills me a little bit. I really wish she didn't overthink so much, she uses so much time on non decisions.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Good news for anti-jonggers, the best way to lose an autistic fixation is to be forced to participate against your will. So Pippa being trapped in the Jong zone means this is probably done after the tourney.
e. I have been proven incorrect in record time, as she's still holding on tonight. Turns out I really was :optimistic:
e2. never mind, she's gonna go pass out, it's 2am.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Holy shit, that timing on the music :whatastory:

Sven

Learning Jong was a mistake. Every misplay she makes kills me a little bit. I really wish she didn't overthink so much, she uses so much time on non decisions.
She is horrible at choosing a hand and staying with it. There are rare times you can pivot but usually better not to.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Sacrificing a regular timeslot stream for Mahjong just to fuck with some random Australian guy
:painpeko:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippa! Stop doing a racism!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"No, stalker child, I am NOT an ESL. Welcome to banworld. Enjoy prison."

Status
Not open for further replies.