"Protein God-do issu Arnold Schwarzenegger, hai, let's watch Terminator with me!"Kannagi Loki

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

i dont have to change your mind. i can label you a fake fan femboy because she's wanted the shipgirl look since renpc did that pic
I think you're a retard who didnt understand what I typed. Pippa has wanted to be a shipgirl since before debut, why wouldn't she want to rebrand as a shipgirl since that's what she originally wanted to be?

Topo Chico

Doxxing is really shitty, but most retards are too stupid to understand the difference between compiling known PUBLIC info, and spreading new unknown info.
Most people i've seen doxed are retards who have a) have a horrid past/ are annoying and b) have bad opsec. KF and here forbids hacking/breaking laws to acquire information for a dox. Thus, morally, I don't see much wrong with it.

Anime Fan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
doxing is based and everyone that has ever been doxed deserved it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I think you're a retard who didnt understand what I typed. Pippa has wanted to be a shipgirl since before debut, why wouldn't she want to rebrand as a shipgirl since that's what she originally wanted to be?
she originally wanted to be shipgirl? ahe wanted to raccoon sisters or something with tenma but it was too late in the modeling process for it.

e: i hate you for making me realize i know too much about this shit

kingcaid

Reminder pippa is technically a cake. If we get to the Hagkin arc I fully intend to @ reticule empty egg cartons.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Even with KF's overall general disdain for VTubers, they still can admit when Pippa takes W's over lolcows and give her proper credit. Look at the Ralph drama, the Rekieta drama, and my threads on Henri & Chase.
Well yeah, especially in the case of Rekieta, she just has to stand there and she receives the W because the femboy is being such a blatant retard

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Reminder pippa is technically a cake. If we get to the Hagkin arc I fully intend to @ reticule empty egg cartons.
Pippa is not a Christmas cake, she has an exception and is in her prime.

JMForte

Doxxing is really shitty, but most retards are too stupid to understand the difference between compiling known PUBLIC info, and spreading new unknown info.
Even still Pippa did if my memory is correct even said that's still an asshole thing to do if they didn't want that info to be widely known.
she originally wanted to be shipgirl? ahe wanted to raccoon sisters or something with tenma but it was too late in the modeling process for it.
She literally talked about making a shit ton of lore and even showed it on her world of warships sponsor stream. That's where the power cords stuff come from.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>implying she will live to make it to hagdom

Short

God Damn the Sun
Did he got banned? he stopped posting.
2023-08-17 1.png
2023-08-17 2.png
2023-08-17 3.png
2023-08-17 4.png
2023-08-17 5.png
2023-08-17 6.png
2023-08-17 7.png
2023-08-17 8.png

famous artist pipkun

Even still Pippa did if my memory is correct even said that's still an asshole thing to do if they didn't want that info to be widely known.

She literally talked about making a shit ton of lore and even showed it on her world of warships sponsor stream. That's where the power cords stuff come from.
she talked about the tenma sister shit during purple cat reveal. before the warships

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
No the fuck he is not, Obama is a filthy Harine

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well yeah, especially in the case of Rekieta, she just has to stand there and she receives the W because the femboy is being such a blatant retard
What, are you implying the 8th "LOOK AT THIS PICTURE I TOOK WITH NOT PIPPA" joke to octuple down on your tard take isn't hilarious? You must be a.. *looks at smudged note* unicorn peerasoshul.

Anime Fan

famous artist pipkun

lolcow talk? will we get lolcow talk?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippa, Donald Trump is a Capipi! Ask him for a medal!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Ah yes the fetus burning energy, thanks for reminding me...

Sven

Well she is correct that a being in a Japanese corp would probably strangle her. Her more spontaneous style of doing whatever she feels like at whatever time she feels like would never survive Jap Bureaucracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom