"Good, the GPU works hard, it deserves to get screwed once in a while, I fully support that a 100%"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Gooble gobble Gooble gobble
Just docks em Pippa, make your conversion to the dark side complete :pekonod:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1692326463766.png
Henri alt?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
No no don't out us Pippa NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eternal September arrives to the Asylum :fishmandispair:
e. The above posts are Henry for sure. If not, Filian brought in more than just coomers.

JMForte

Pippa did say doxers were assholes which has been a constant thing she has said. People are really desperate to label her as "the kiwifarms doxer vtuber"

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

It is true that KF largely hates the vtuber thread and anime, and this forum looks at us like a red headed step child :shiinastare: at least pippa likes us

JMForte

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pippa talking about criticism makes my mind go to the Shipkin Shippa outfit and I still fully believe she was trying to rebrand. No this is not something my mind can be changed on.
i dont have to change your mind. i can label you a fake fan femboy because she's wanted the shipgirl look since renpc did that pic

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pippa did say doxers were assholes which has been a constant thing she has said. People are really desperate to label her as "the kiwifarms doxer vtuber"
Doxxing is really shitty, but most retards are too stupid to understand the difference between compiling known PUBLIC info, and spreading new unknown info.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's funny that Pippa is confused as she should be texbook case of the differance. That name that pop'd up on your stream, "Oh that's her ROOMATE",
That other VTuber that kinda sounds like her.... that's a PL

Eat em and breed em

I need help

God's Strongest Dragoon

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It is true that KF largely hates the vtuber thread and anime, and this forum looks at us like a red headed step child :shiinastare: at least pippa likes us
Even with KF's overall general disdain for VTubers, they still can admit when Pippa takes W's over lolcows and give her proper credit. Look at the Ralph drama, the Rekieta drama, and my threads on Henri & Chase.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Doxxing is really shitty, but most retards are too stupid to understand the difference between compiling known PUBLIC info, and spreading new info.
Doxxing might be shitty, but doxing is fine :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Doxxing is really shitty, but most retards are too stupid to understand the difference between compiling known PUBLIC info, and spreading new info.
Doxing is shitty when it's done maliciously, it's a useful tool in some cases. Without a dox people wouldn't be able to document Chris's arrest, the trial of Nick Bates, or get people like Snake Thing and Ross on the authorities radar. Oh, and it let people catch evidence of a murder in a Nickacado video which may have been used as evidence for that case.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Even with KF's overall general disdain for VTubers, they still can say when Pippa takes Ws over lolcows. Look at the Ralph drama, the Rekieta drama, and my threads on Henri & Chase.
jewsh will watch pippa soon (if he doesn't already).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom