thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I prefer to just shitpost on various sites until Pippa notices me organically instead of buying her attention like a simp. :smugpipi:
You need to show her you can be a strong breadwinner, so you can keep her happy with anime figures and build-a-bears. Not donating just makes you look stingy, I doubt she's looking for a broke, unemployed "house husband" :watamelon:

Can't blame her honestly, it seems like she took the Pikamee stuff hard.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Guess I should've checked here first. I get her not wanting to stream, she's probably pretty upset at the news and her chat would likely be extremely hard to moderate tonight.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

yes-maam-wild-bill.gif

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
makes you look stingy,
But I am stingy with outsiders, but generous with family and relationships. That's just good financial policy.

Guess I should've checked here first. I get her not wanting to stream, she's probably pretty upset at the news and her chat would likely be extremely hard to moderate tonight.
I just hope it doesn't hit her too hard, she's been doing rather well lately and it would suck if this set off another down trend. :pippasadl:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
But I am stingy with outsiders, but generous with family and relationships. That's just good financial policy.
Pippa's not an outsider though, she's your parasocial wife.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Since Pippa's not streaming tonight, here's another of my favorite moments, when she and Tenma react to Sandra Lee and try to get fishman and one of Gen 2 on stream to witness such horrors alongside them (obviously Airi, given the description they gave of her):

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Since Pippa's not streaming tonight, here's another of my favorite moments, when she and Tenma react to Sandra Lee and try to get fishman and one of Gen 2 on stream to witness such horrors alongside them (obviously Airi, given the description they gave of her):

FUCK YOU BALTIMORE!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If she does decide to stream, she should just randomly start stream as follows:
>No waiting room
>Streams in dead silence
>Boots up gta
>Goes on a terrorists rampage shooting up civilians while making angry growls to show her dissatisfaction
>Upon dying slams her desk and ends stream

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It really is a good game, but it's also going to destroy her machine if she plays it on PC instead of PS5.

That and there's a timed questline that's only available on PlayStation, will most likely come to all platforms after the exclusivity runs out.

...Hopefully one of her genmates is able to keep her company after stream in the event her mood turns south, especially if she's drinking.

lvl8

Tenma brings the rope and the rabbit kicks the chair.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I definitely understand whether or not someone likes the game. Parts of it are pretty damn solid while some others are a bit basic at best. As a non-HP person myself it's tickled my tism a bit just because I like the aesthetics and there's at least SOME part of a man child within that still likes the world and setting. I do hope she actually gives it a chance. Not in that I need her to like it or whatever, but just that her doing a forced irate gamer bit isn't her best content lol

This stream will be painful if she Sonic Fontiers' it. If she just kind of casually strolls around and accepts it's an RPG game while pointing out things she doesn't like then that's easy enough. Considering her habit of telling basically any exposition drop or consistent conversations to constantly shut the fuck up though we'll see how it goes.
If it gets some fun rants or tangents though that aren't just standard RPG complaints or mechanics bitchfits (Bonus points if she's just BAD at the mechanics) then I think it should be pretty decent. Also I want to see if she tries to make her character a walking circus.
Side note: I can already see the chat trying to "behave" when meeting Sirona. :smugpipi:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Shes about to crack 1000ccv in the pre-chat

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sven

This stream will be painful if she Sonic Fontiers' it. If she just kind of casually strolls around and accepts it's an RPG game while pointing out things she doesn't like then that's easy enough. Considering her habit of telling basically any exposition drop or consistent conversations to constantly shut the fuck up though we'll see how it goes.
If it gets some fun rants or tangents though that aren't just standard RPG complaints or mechanics bitchfits (Bonus points if she's just BAD at the mechanics) then I think it should be pretty decent. Also I want to see if she tries to make her character a walking circus.
Well we will see if I eat these words I don't think she will Frontier it myself. That was a situation where she wanted to rag on a broken piece of shit and just assumed a the new Sonic title would fit the bill but instead got a functionally okay game instead. Honestly was a bigger shock then anything who knew Sonic Team had it in them to make something mediocre anymore.

Legacy has been out for long enough that everyone knows what it is, open world game #36832-7 Wizard edition. It is functional enough if you like the style of gameplay but shines more if you care about the Harry Potter franchise. I'm assuming it will probably get the High on Life treatment in that she doesn't have any interest in the content but is playing for the meme more then anything and she gave that a fair enough of a try.

Bunny is chaotic though so who knows what this will be, probably not get too fair before tangents start taking over though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom