"My grandma keeps a vial with all the kidney stones that she has passed; The biggest one she passed was the size of a pingpong ball, yeah I know! No I've never passed one that big"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Exploitable.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
What I meant for the birthday card would've been something like pic related, but obviously much smaller and less quality, and with more stolen artwork and MS paint drawings :^)

Rg0Ivuw.jpeg
Last year they did one of those Board thing which people post shit on and she read it all. Not sure if they will do something similar this year. I don't really follow up on community-related shit. Im just going to draw something for her.

Numberfagging for a sec but shes been at 1500 CCV. Most non-gaming streams in the past weeks she had been getting 2000-2200.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Numberfagging for a sec but shes been at 1500 CCV. Most non-gaming streams in the past weeks she had been getting 2000-2200.
People saw Roblox and thought it was gonna be three hours of vegetative Phantom Forces gameplay again, so they didn't click on.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
People saw Roblox and thought it was gonna be three hours of vegetative Phantom Forces gameplay again, so they didn't click on.
No, they saw it was Roblox Amogus in the name/thumbnail and didn't click on it because they thought it was going to be three full hours of Amogus braindeath.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So Amanda the Adventurer is a game about never relaxing?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I usually do that. I think I have been filtered out by most of her Roblox streams. Starting to check out of this one too.

No, they saw it was Roblox Amogus in the name/thumbnail and didn't click on it because they thought it was going to be three full hours of Amogus braindeath.
As opposed to random shitty roblox games braindeath?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa likes her steak right.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"Why is there so much rap?"
- Pippa 'TND' Pipkin, 2023

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I'm skipping it. Pippa's banter is good enough to carry a boring game if I don't have anything else to do, but I did.

Sven

I usually do that. I think I have been filtered out by most of her Roblox streams. Starting to check out of this one too.
If I cared about gameplay the Roblox streams would be the ones I'd skip as it's usually pretty boring to watch at best but since I will general just use them as background audio unless something interesting seems to be happening it ends up mattering little to me.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Imagine missing Pippa try to whistle and fail at it just because it's a Roblox stream. :smugpipi:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche has the fish blowjob.
Pippa has the dentures blowjob.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

JMForte

Pippa has had sunglasses on for a while and I wonder if she saw the posts on /pcg/ about her hair.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pippa has had sunglasses on for a while and I wonder if she saw the posts on /pcg/ about her hair.
What posts about the hair?

JMForte

What posts about the hair?
Someone posted this image a while ago saying it looked like a pussy. Shitposts about wanting to fuck her hair have happened ever since.

Hair.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Someone posted this image a while ago saying it looked like a pussy. Shitposts about wanting to fuck her hair have happened ever since.

View attachment 15013
Those freaks need Jesus, and to touch grass as they're definitely not getting any ass.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Stairs are only scary if you're fat, or in a wheelchair.

JMForte

Maybe so, I also take posts about wanting to marry and date Pippa as shitposts.
Those freaks need Jesus, and to touch grass as they're definitely not getting any ass.
You know Pippa is one of those freaks. Maybe not about herself but you know she goes on /vt/ and posts weird shit. Who knows, if you go on there you might find Pippa yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom