"WHY WOULD I BIRTH UWU WHAT LOL"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
We've reached 1,400+ waiting, and counting

A whole lotta people have a whole lotta feelings about this entire situation, the mods are going to have their work cut out for them tonight

I don't see this VOD lasting at all - especially if emotions and tensions run high - and I'm a bit worried about the after effects bleeding over into her birthday. Chances are high that Phase Connect talents and staff are at least vaguely aware of TVA, so I am making an appeal to them: please stay with her after this and the next few streams, and as much as possible throughout the coming weeks. None of us want her to get in a dark enough state that she follows through with the thoughts in the back of her mind, keep her safe, keep her happy, keep her healthy.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So is JL7ten on suicide watch now that she's being PolitiPippa and embracing the right views?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
So is JL7ten on suicide watch now that she's being PolitiPippa and embracing the right views?
hcu9nlm4ju291.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Now I'm insulted. Groypers would never watch Pippa, they hate women and need a strong black man, or Mexican femboy, to tell them what to think as opposed to a funny bunny.

Though on the plus side, I see the mold is taking hold on good ol' Joms. Soon he'll be Pippa Posting with the rest of us.
She also made fun of cat boy a few times too so I doubt the goryboys want anything to do with her.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
She also made fun of cat boy a few times too so I doubt the goryboys want anything to do with her.
The first time she made fun of Fuentes groypers tried spamming the stream and general on /vt/, mostly about her being a groomed whore and BBCposting, both didn't last long.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Do we think she'll make it a point to end before midnight as to avoid the avalanche of actual Happy Birthday supas?
1677801366592.png

smug 6.png

Not like I'm going to send in a supa though, I'm broke as fuck.
Fuck it, I can just like not buy videogame this month.

Last edited:

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Will the Pink Bunny shift us back to the correct timeline?
Hell, this week was crazy. No work tomorrow, coincidence? Guess I'll watch Pippa.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sven

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Mods are earning their paychecks, saw that and then saw it get nuked in like 4 seconds, didn't even get to read it all before you posted
I haven't had chat open on my monitor in weeks.
I'm making an exception for tonight for very obvious reasons.

Sven

I haven't had chat open on my monitor in weeks.
I'm making an exception for tonight for very obvious reasons.
Pretty much only have chat open to look for stupidity worth laughing at or when she starts screaming at chat though usually that isn't anything worth trying to capture

wew

Male hag love!
2k waiting and still 100 mins to go good lord

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
2k waiting and still 100 mins to go good lord
When was the last time Pippa had this many in the waiting room? The foot stream?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
When was the last time Pippa had this many in the waiting room? The foot stream?
I don't think she even hit that many waiting back then. Sounds like PolitiPippa is best Pippa.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Fuck, it's a Thursday! I have to help teach martial arts and of all days today is the day Pippa has to drop a nuke! At least I'll be able to get about 2 hours of stream live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom