"I'm going to stab one of you... but like in a funny way, so no one can even be mad"Rin Penrose

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Dang Laddy is a prolific Tweeter, often making memes of very recent events and these sorts of too-high-effort-to-be-a-shitpost animations. I imagine this basement-dwelling stereotypical neckbeard who spends all his waking hours at a desk with Twitter open on one monitor, four concurrent streams on another monitor, and Photoshop open on a third. It's weird.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I grow tired of this arc. Can he just out himself as a groomer or something so we can get to the finale.
1691995753721.png

formerly pipkin (Parody)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Despite being a near hikki hoarding trash goblin and libertarian, its still kind of surprising how popular Pippa is, including among vtubers.

That's because we live in a society where these traits are considered stunning counter-cultural icons.

lvl8

Tenma "The Plantation Sensation" Maemi

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I grow tired of this arc. Can he just out himself as a groomer or something so we can get to the finale.
Seeing people aggressively shit on both him and Cuckieta is still pretty funny.
1692033880546.png

Short

God Damn the Sun
It annoys me to see Pippa fans sucking up to this dude, really wish she would just tell him to fuck off because the way it is now most people only have his side and think Pippa agrees with him about how it was all just a funny joke and her fans are this evil deranged psychos even tho he has never shown a single death threat.
2023-08-14 wsa.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It annoys me to see Pippa fans sucking up to this dude, really wish she would just tell him to fuck off because the way it is now most people only have his side and think Pippa agrees with him about how it was all just a funny joke and her fans are this evil deranged psychos even tho he has never shown a single death threat.
View attachment 40242
Is this what capippis truly look like? :beataniugh:

JMForte

View attachment 40242
I mean how many times does Pippa have to say she doesn't care for camelot as a person for them to realize?

Short

God Damn the Sun
I mean how many times does Pippa have to say she doesn't care for camelot as a person for them to realize?
I'm just mad that Natsumi liked this guy's post TBH
2023-08-14 ads.png

But she could be a little more clear about it.

JMForte

But she could be a little more clear about it.
She isn't going to be because she doesn't want more drama. Unless she gets in a ranting mood or is drunk and someone superchats or donates her about it and it slips past the mods.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I was at Anime Matsuri and I'm surprised I never saw this guy.

Also Natsumi probably just liked it for the presence of a Pippa fan in costume.

JMForte

I bring something truly haunting from Pipkin "Please Piss On Me" Pippa

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
No wonder she threw a fit when Rye was barred entry to the Phase Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom