"The interesting thing about Lenox and one of the reasons I like her a great deal is that she is a genuinely extremely traumatized individual and she has suffered a horrible horrible amount of stuff in her life"The Proctor

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
god can everyone involved in this shit please take their fucking medication
Preferably administered in the form of a fast-moving lead object through the cranium.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Good day Pippaposting thread, i am happy for the Fillian Collab but a little bit sad because the Henya and Kson collabs seem far due to the VS fandom being full of troons and faggôts

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Screenshot_20230813-220713_Chrome.jpg

🤔

Good day Pippaposting thread, i am unhappy for the Fillian Collab but a little bit happy because the Henya and Kson collabs seem far due to the VS fandom being full of troons and faggôts

actually not that far off, I don't care that much for Kson. Pikamee is alright but I don't know much about Fillian... outside of... like fart compilations?? Is that the chick? I swear you click on that goddamn Mel Nekomata shit on the Homeland and then youtube is like U WANT MOR M8, fuck off

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
actually not that far off, I don't care that much for Kson. Pikamee is alright but I don't know much about Fillian... outside of... like fart compilations?? Is that the chick? I swear you click on that goddamn Mel Nekomata shit on the Homeland and then youtube is like U WANT MOR M8, fuck off
I turned off YT watch history a long time ago, and even then, I'll switch incognito instance/browsers if I want to look at cursed stuff

Short

God Damn the Sun

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Also I know I said last page that Pippa hadn't done anything too bad this weekend, but she did reply to a pretty cursed tweet.:sakanapleasepippa:

Edit:
Tweet screenshots

Where's the [all of the above] option?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
View attachment 40210

🤔

Good day Pippaposting thread, i am unhappy for the Fillian Collab but a little bit happy because the Henya and Kson collabs seem far due to the VS fandom being full of troons and faggôts

From the little I've seen of Fillian she's fairly high energy. Her collab with Henya awhile back was enjoyable. The only thing I'm not a fan of is her frat boy laugh puts me off for whatever reason.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Is it true Pippa will pull a Nyanners once she falls for some fag streamer?
Asmongold doesn't leave the house enough to get the delivence MYSERY treatment so I think we're safe.
Seriously, I think Pippa understands VTuber culture and her audience enough to know to keep her personal relationships off stream.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Asmongold doesn't leave the house enough to get the delivence MYSERY treatment so I think we're safe.
Seriously, I think Pippa understands VTuber culture and her audience enough to know to keep her personal relationships off stream.
.gif

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The D&D group arc tells me if Pippa were actually seeing someone we would know literally everything about their personality, friendship group, and which subreddits they browse within a week.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
The D&D group arc tells me if Pippa were actually seeing someone we would know literally everything about their personality, friendship group, and which subreddits they browse within a week.
Not to mention everything she does she considers what kind of stream content can be made out of it. The D&D group's entire purpose being homework for D&D stream(s), as the most recent example.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Not to mention everything she does she considers what kind of stream content can be made out of it. The D&D group's entire purpose being homework for D&D stream(s), as the most recent example.
She will date a dramatuber "for the content", and Reticule will take it at face value and say she's a good girl.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Short

God Damn the Sun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She will date a dramatuber "for the content", and Reticule will take it at face value and say she's a good girl.
Just as the prophecies foretold...

(timestamped)

Last edited:

kingcaid

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This timeline was a mistake it's time to reset it.
Something something, sorry bro it's a canon event, something something.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Speaking of AM and retards, Flaggot is still milking it
1691993932429.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom