"dear kaigainiki This streaming is membership only 🥲 sorry gays!!!!!!"Momosuzu Nene

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Is it true Pippa will pull a Nyanners once she falls for some fag streamer?
Yes it's totally troo and real anon. Pippa Pickme is a fake :WHORE!!!: that isn't at all the "based rabbit" people claim. She'll turn on her fans the second it benefits her.

kill yourself

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I enjoy watching growth as well but the foot reveal and its' consequences have been a disaster for the Capippalist Race. Also I assume you typo'd 250k, Xynchro's 200k 'celebration' video was so hilariously bad it was jaw dropping.
I haven't watch it in its entirety but saw ab's naked whateverthefuck on pcg. "lolcows bad" is a terrible take lol since the chris chan and andrew dobson stuff is what reeled me (probably a lot of her first 6 month audience) in.

maybe pippa could rehab rackets' personality after he loses the lolsuit.

Despite being a near hikki hoarding trash goblin and libertarian, its still kind of surprising how popular Pippa is, including among vtubers.
And she keeps growing.

her model and rigging is top notch. i've not seen a vtuber who can make as smug a face as pippa's.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is it true Pippa will pull a Nyanners once she falls for some fag streamer?
Hi there, newfriend, thank you for raising this interesting talking point that nobody has ever considered before.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yes it's totally troo and real anon. Pippa Pickme is a fake :WHORE!!!: that isn't at all the "based rabbit" people claim. She'll turn on her fans the second it benefits her.

kill yourself
You guys know how /pcg/ has the one image saying "welcome to /pcg/, now get out"? Can we get one of those types of things for us to post whenever a tourist stumbles into this thread trying to bait as well?

famous artist pipkun

You guys know how /pcg/ has the one image saying "welcome to /pcg/, now get out"? Can we get one of those types of things for us to post whenever a tourist stumbles into this thread trying to bait as well?
in vein of something awful a mod should make the pfp an unchangeable avatar that says "STUPID RETARD" or something.

e: maybe its pippa

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Or, people could just leave a :mikothumbsl:, :sakanapleasepippa: or an ina bonk react and call it a day. Or just nothing. I'm more annoyed by people replying to bait than bait itself sometimes :botanshrug:
E: So understanding
1691977368878.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Or, people could just leave a :mikothumbsl:, :sakanapleasepippa: or an ina bonk react and call it a day. Or just nothing. I'm more annoyed by people replying to bait than bait itself sometimes :botanshrug:
Sometimes it's fun to roll in the mud though. As a treat.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys guys guys, we all know whats really gonna happen based off all the other recent collabs

In 3 weeks we find out that Fillian runs a sex trafficking ring and was collabing with Pippa to make her the fall guy

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
In 3 weeks we find out that Fillian runs a sex trafficking ring and was collabing with Pippa to make her the fall guy
>Fillian was the real ringleader in the Kali Yuga Accelerationist Aryan Hyperborean Chinese Supremacy NFT Grooming Cult all along
:naruhodo:

Hff201

Early Adopter
Eh, I'd rather we just kill them.

p.s. hi glowies, this is a joke

Anime Fan

Maybe this will help tie you over

Archive

She saw the tweet. It's interesting because I thought she unfollowed Gator after all the shit with Cuckieta and Coomalot. She's still not following him as far as I can tell.

Also I know I said last page that Pippa hadn't done anything too bad this weekend, but she did reply to a pretty cursed tweet.:sakanapleasepippa:

Edit:
Tweet screenshots

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Also I know I said last page that Pippa hadn't done anything too bad this weekend, but she did reply to a pretty cursed tweet.:sakanapleasepippa:

Why does she not refute that her pee is orange :shiinastare:

famous artist pipkun

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I enjoy watching growth as well but the foot reveal and its' consequences have been a disaster for the Capippalist Race.
That may be so, but man, that stream was fucking great. The perfect length, well paced, and the absolute right amount of disdain and hatred for all of us holding her to her stupid promise.

Unfortunately, she didn't learn, and I had to suffer hearing that fucking crunch in the 250k stream.

maybe pippa could rehab rackets' personality after he loses the lolsuit.
Don't really have hope for Rackets and fully expect him to just keep tumbling into lolcowdom, but boy it'd be funny if he snapped back so hard that in order to lift himself back up he'd need the sage advice of Pippa to get back on his feet.

famous artist pipkun

That may be so, but man, that stream was fucking great. The perfect length, well paced, and the absolute right amount of disdain and hatred for all of us holding her to her stupid promise.

Unfortunately, she didn't learn, and I had to suffer hearing that fucking crunch in the 250k stream.

Don't really have hope for Rackets and fully expect him to just keep tumbling into lolcowdom, but boy it'd be funny if he snapped back so hard that in order to lift himself back up he'd need the sage advice of Pippa to get back on his feet.
scene:
1 year and 8 months from now

PIPPA has a big annoucement.
a mysterious guest interview

it's NICK RKEKICATA, hat in hand.

nick is on pippa's stream to talk about his absence from streaming, the hubris that led to his downfall, the follies of not taking a lolsuit seriously. advice on not being a lolcow and surrounding yourself with discord yes-wine moms.

stream goes well and rackets manages to be a 3view after.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Edit:
Tweet screenshots

WHY ARE PEOPLE SERIOUSLY DISCUSSING THE ORDER OF THE LIST IN THE REPLIES

Topo Chico

WHY ARE PEOPLE SERIOUSLY DISCUSSING THE ORDER OF THE LIST IN THE REPLIES
Levels of hydration could be correlated to levels of degeneracy/squalor as you have to drink water and take care of yourself to have clear/near clear pee. Who is the grossest girl in the sad girl company is srs busnes

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
scene:
1 year and 8 months from now

PIPPA has a big annoucement.
a mysterious guest interview

it's NICK RKEKICATA, hat in hand.

nick is on pippa's stream to talk about his absence from streaming, the hubris that led to his downfall, the follies of not taking a lolsuit seriously. advice on not being a lolcow and surrounding yourself with discord yes-wine moms.

stream goes well and rackets manages to be a 3view after.
This would be the funniest thing of all time.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Levels of hydration could be correlated to levels of degeneracy/squalor as you have to drink water and take care of yourself to have clear/near clear pee. Who is the grossest girl in the sad girl company is srs busnes
god can everyone involved in this shit please take their fucking medication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom