"Bae, you come back here. You're not as flat as I thought you were; You lied about your tofu size"Mori Calliope

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What I'm more interested in is if this means this site has gotten more traffic due to /pcg/ and the rest of /vt/ going down.
I hope the suicide rate goes up instead.
:smugpipi:

Anime Fan

She's been pretty quiet on twitter today too, wonder if she was busy or something. All she's done today is retweet a Mahjong Soul tweet about the phase collab and respond to a tweet from Aoi about eating a spider

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She's been pretty quiet on twitter today too, wonder if she was busy or something. All she's done is retweet a Mahjong Soul tweet about the phase collab and respond to a tweet from Aoi about eating a spider

Wouldn't doubt that's when she ended up going to bed

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

She's been pretty quiet on twitter today too, wonder if she was busy or something. All she's done is retweet a Mahjong Soul tweet about the phase collab and respond to a tweet from Aoi about eating a spider

She really stayed up all night jonging. Pippa you have a serious jong addiction.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

I for one look forward to the 2am Jong gorilla.

Amoeba

awawawawawa

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
She needs to sleep regularly, just look at Ame for example, after 10+ years of shitty sleep schedules from streaming you will end up with tons of health issues.

JMForte

I hope we can get a karaoke guerilla when she wakes up. Or pokemon, preferably karaoke but either is good. Haven't seen either of those in a while.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1691284782343.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Breaking News: Pippa Pipkins found DEAD with two bullets to the back of the head. It has been ruled a suicide. A mysterious man identified only as 'Aviel' was found near the scene of the crime but denied all involvement.

e: Oh my fucking God I got ninja'd with a joke that's similar to mine. I swear I'm not even looking at that chat.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Guys, I think Lumi finally got her.
4chan going down isn't a coincidence. Lumi is the government agent assigned to high-value target Pippa Pipkin.

lvl8

Breaking News: Pippa Pipkins found DEAD with two bullets to the back of the head. It has been ruled a suicide. A mysterious man identified only as 'Aviel' was found near the scene of the crime but denied all involvement.

e: Oh my fucking God I got ninja'd with a joke that's similar to mine. I swear I'm not even looking at that chat.
The letters "GX" was written on the wall of the crime scene.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom