Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How is she gonna tackle this topic and not notice the skin color of 90+% of the people there? :smugpipi:
She'll notice but do her best to not acknowledge it. The racism will still accidentally slip out though.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm listening to xQc debate with MauLer on Destiny's stream over the recent drama regarding reaction content right now, and literally a few minutes ago, the fucker unironically said he has fucking ants in his room. Now I understand why Pippa actually likes this brainlet retard mongoloid.
:whatastory:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm listening to xQc debate with MauLer on Destiny's stream over the recent drama regarding reaction content right now, and literally a few minutes ago, the fucker unironically said he has fucking ants in his room. Now I understand why Pippa actually likes this brainlet retard mongoloid.
:whatastory:
Asmongold is an even bigger mess than xQc and Pippa loves him too.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Asmongold is an even bigger mess than xQc and Pippa loves him too.
I think Metokur is probably the most actually-normal "fleshtube streamer" she likes to a similar degree as those two, and the guy's literally dying of every illness & ailment on Earth. All of the real-people streamers she likes are absolutely fucked up in some way.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Self proclaimed lewdtuber & future forty one percenter Mistress Bailey reacts to Pippa's take on lewdtubing.

(posting here to protect the main thread)

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Self proclaimed lewdtuber & future forty one percenter Mistress Bailey reacts to Pippa's take on lewdtubing.

(posting here to protect the main thread)

Shit like this reminds me that to some demographics vtubing is just Second Life.

God's Strongest Dragoon

What is it with Yamanbas and riots? Save some for the rest of us, rude ass motherfuckers
White people protest by doing boycotts. Black people protest by doing sit-ins. That should tell you all you need to know.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
White people protest by doing boycotts. Black people protest by doing sit-ins. That should tell you all you need to know.
Maybe that used to be the case, but look at Rittenhouse. All the people he shot were white, if you count Jews as white.

God's Strongest Dragoon

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She'll notice but do her best to not acknowledge it. The racism will still accidentally slip out though.
"accidentally" she'll do a sly nod and wink.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
15 minutes to regular streamtime and no waiting room. Inb4 currently accidentally oversleeping and will start a guerilla at midnight or something.

Anime Fan

15 minutes to regular streamtime and no waiting room. Inb4 currently accidentally oversleeping and will start a guerilla at midnight or something.
If she is oversleeping I'm willing to bet it's because she was up jonging all night.

kingcaid

10o4oBjCll.png
Patiently waiting for the tweet that you're busy Pippa.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
FUWAMOCO has an unarchived karaoke at Pippa’s normal start time today

Chances are her stream will start as soon as it ends

JMForte

4chan had been down, clearly Pippa did something...

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
4chan had been down, clearly Pippa did something...
What I'm more interested in is if this means this site has gotten more traffic due to /pcg/ and the rest of /vt/ going down.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
What I'm more interested in is if this means this site has gotten more traffic due to /pcg/ and the rest of /vt/ going down.
Traffic seems to be where it's been for the last week or two, though it's been up that whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom