"Alright, I'm going into the butt-hole."Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I hadn't paid attention to it but is all the AI future music not actual human Russian but rather sounds that sound vaguely like Russian words? I'm not sure if it's just because of all the other sounds over it or not.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sven

This robot being unable to ignore it's programming and go full tour guide fits so well with the tangent, did the devs predict a 1 hour tangent on AI and robotics just before this section.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This robot being unable to ignore it's programming and go full tour guide fits so well with the tangent, did the devs predict a 1 hour tangent on AI and robotics just before this section.
Game devs often times have autism, please understand.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"PRESS SECRETARY IS NOT VERY HIGH EDUCATION JOB"
thanks pippa very cool

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I wonder if those rings Petrov had were important to everyone are actually important, now that we learned about special ring connectors.

I still think Granny Zina is the woman working with Petrov.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa "Total Robot AGP Death" Pipkin.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Stairs! pupupupupupupupup

She's perfect chat.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Not gonna lie...

That end bit was cute.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I hadn't paid attention to it but is all the AI future music not actual human Russian but rather sounds that sound vaguely like Russian words? I'm not sure if it's just because of all the other sounds over it or not.
It's a nod to the anachronistic music in Bioshock Infinite but instead of early 1900s arrangements of 70s and 80s songs it's made to sound AI generated since (as far as I've seen) there's no interdimensional travel in this game like in Infinite.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
An AI comic book should be copy rightable in my opinion, the arrangement of the art is unique to the author. Was it a case tried in Japan as I remember there was a manga that was AI drawn.
I would agree with you. The product should be copy-rightable but I would probably assume that none of the characters could be trademarked.
So how much of the creative process do I need to be involved in when editing an image for it to be considered copyright-able?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I would agree with you. The product should be copy-rightable but I would probably assume that none of the characters could be trademarked.
I want to agree with you, but what is a character without a backstory? Let's take the whole FlaVR thing for example, the thing that made them special wasn't the art, as it's generic but it's that Sena is some random girl who likes tools and Mina had the whole sex scandal while also baking.

I think there's a point where the work you contribute to make it unique surpasses the fact that it's AI generated, and that point is rather quick. Courts did rule that Smuckler of Akkad wasn't infringing on copy right when uploading a copy of a video to his channel because the context was changed enough by the theme of his channel and the title even though the video was the same.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

Superchat catch up stream that turns into her being distracted by ducks the whole time then.
She did finish going through all she had last time, and got chronically distracted yes

Sven

Double post & off topic anyways but for those that think Pippa was bad at Atomic Heart I recommended watching some Kirsche, she is somehow less coordinated, less capable of combat, and possibly more scatter brained. Also at death 2 of the railway black robot, no worm deaths but that's cause she is scared of the worm.
Edit: Just as I post she gets wormed

On the positives she understands reloading the shotgun after shooting it.

for those in need

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Fell asleep watching Kirsche and Iori collab.
Woke up before Pippa alarm.
2f5.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Latekin making excuses again for why she's not late.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa's Japanese coming along nicely I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom